Re: [Guide] How to save your game progress in The Sims Mobile

by Phantomlover1717

Original Post

★★★★★ Novice

I’ve also fallen victim to this crashing app   & losing my old game scenario 😢 

I tried doing the tutorial after the whole “create sim” prompt but the prompt for saved game never came up. 

Initually I panicked and got pissed off that this happened but now I’m just waiting on the EA gods to help me out!! Sent the claim and all that 

hopefullly all of you fine simmers got your old games recovered and worked out. 

Its only been a day and I miss My sims 😬 

Message 51 of 63 (2,647 Views)

Best thing would be to contact an EA game advisor about this issue.

You can do so through The Sims Mobile app. Open the side menu, choose the gear icon, then the button with 'Help'.
This will open your browser, scroll down until you see 'Contact Us' and choose 'Technical Support'.

Open the spoiler for pictures:

Spoiler
collaged.jpg

If this fails for some reason, or you can't access The Sims Mobile app. 

You can contact EA through this link: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

If you want to do so in a different language you can choose your country of choice in the upper right-hand corner. 

You can also choose to contact an EA game advisor through social media:

- Twitter: https://twitter.com/EAHelp
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EAHelpHub/

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 52 of 63 (2,639 Views)

★★ Novice

If I am playing on my iPhone and I complete the tutorial to start a new game on my iPad, but instead of downloading saved game from iPhone I continue with new game, will this new game replace my saved game on my iPhone or will I still keep my old game on my phone and have a new separate game on my iPad? 

Message 53 of 63 (2,452 Views)

★★ Novice

I only play on my iphone.

If I start a new game on my iPad and I continue with a new game instead of downloading saved game from my iPhone, does the new game on my iPad replace my saved game on my iPhone? Or do I get to keep the saved game on my iPhone and also have the new separate game on my iPad?  I was nervous that if I chose to continue with new game on iPad, then the next time I would open my Sims app on my iPhone I would have lost all my progress from my saved game and the new game I started on my iPad would transfer from cloud, which I do not want to happen. Is it possible to have two separate sims mobile accounts on two devices under the same game center IOS account? 

Message 54 of 63 (2,449 Views)

★ Novice

I can go onto my settings and into Game Center but this pops up and I don’t know how to login from here 

Message 55 of 63 (2,262 Views)

@Mav-Dog19 are you logged in, in game as well?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 56 of 63 (2,251 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@ZaraSun  did you ever get this fixed? EA won't respond to me. I'm so livid!

Message 57 of 63 (2,083 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I cant find the save button. Everytime I had to install, I had to start it back from beginning. 

Message 58 of 63 (1,945 Views)

Hero

@SolehahNayan wrote:

I cant find the save button. Everytime I had to install, I had to start it back from beginning. 

There's no save button on Sims Mobile. In order to save your game progress you have to connect your game to your play store and your EA account. 

20200409_113142.jpg

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 59 of 63 (1,913 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@SalixCat I just got this issue too. New phone, restored from an iTunes backup. Was previously connected to Game Center and EA. After restoring my iTunes backup, my game did come back as I left it (without me having to do the tutorial; the app was restored with my backup and I just opened the app, it downloaded something for a minute, and my game was back). However, I noticed that now the options for connecting to social media do not appear (see below - note the scroll bar next to music, this screen is already at the top). I've made a bit of progress since I got my new phone a few days ago, but I'm worried now that nothing new is saving. I'm very hesitant to uninstall and reinstall after hearing too many horror stories. What should I do?? I made a post about this in the Technical Issues section as well.

IMG_8761.jpg

Message 60 of 63 (1,734 Views)