Re: [Guide] How to save your game progress in The Sims Mobile

by larzfrancgarc

Original Post

You'll have to contact EA if you don't receive the code to log in.

You can do that through this link: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/
If you want to do so in a different language you can choose your country of choice in the upper right-hand corner. 

You can also choose to contact an EA game advisor through social media:
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/EAHelp
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EAHelpHub/

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 41 of 63 (2,578 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Has this not been fixed yet?
I play on iPad and I have same exact problem. When I first downloaded the Sims Mobile I was linked to Game Center and Facebook and now it shows that I’m not linked to neither, but I am in other games. I have refreshed my app and all of my software is up to date. I’ve done everything but delete and reinstall the app and I’m not going to do that, because I don’t want to lose my progress. This has to get fixed soon, I’m afraid my game progress isn’t getting saved properly.
Message 42 of 63 (2,523 Views)

★ Novice

I logged in but still nothing. There’s even no option for Facebook Log In which i did before. Help.

Message 43 of 63 (2,468 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I lost my old progress but I was able to connect it to my facebook, EA and Game Center but How can I log in so I can play to my old progress again? I want my account back huhu pls help me!
Message 44 of 63 (2,417 Views)

★★★★ Expert
You go through the introduction again, at the end it should ask you which game you want, the saved one or the new one.
Message 45 of 63 (2,409 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It didn't ask me which game I want. And the old game I had was already connected to Facebook and Google Play. I don't know what's wrong.

Message 46 of 63 (2,367 Views)

EA app Team
Hi @jenipur13,

Have you played through the tutorial, until you can see the right menu? If not, I'd do that and try to log into Facebook once you can access the menu. You should get the question on which save game to keep then Standard smile

Cheers,
-Mai
Message 47 of 63 (2,324 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi Mai,

Yes, I did. The problem was when I finished the tutorial and looked at the settings, it was already logged in to Google Play and Facebook. So does this mean the old progress was overridden with the finished tutorial?

Message 48 of 63 (2,314 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Nope sad shame u can not have the same sims mobile game on multiple devices. U can have the same Sims freeplay game on multiple devices.

EA should make it so we can have the same sims mobile game on multiple devices!!!

Message 49 of 63 (2,109 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I need help. I was really far in my sims game, but something was up with my computer. I uninstalled it and installed it. Yes, I have an account that was logged in. It still won't give me the option to log in with an EA account

Message 50 of 63 (2,061 Views)