Re: [Guide] How to save your game progress in The Sims Mobile

by shaistadinis

Original Post

★★★★★ Apprentice

Try disconnect GameCenter on your  Device that you’re using to play the Sims mobile on ,

Close out of game centre in your iOS device settings, then reconnect Game Centre   In your iOS device

go back into Sims mobile and see if it’s connected 

Repeat this again if it does not work and do a boot of your device  by pressing the home button and off on switch at the same time until your device shuts off . 

When you device boots back up go into your settings sign into game Centre then go back into the mobile game should be reconnected  keyword is should be ,  I am not a tech but this is solve problems in the past 

Message 31 of 63 (2,106 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@EA_Maiwrote:

Hi @mo24ra,

Welcome to Answers HQ!

When you say you are logged in, you mean in your system settings? You need to be logged into your Apple ID account in your system settings > Game Center.

If you are, but the game is still giving you that message, could you try to restart the game? You would need to completely close it, and then open it again.

Let us know if that helps Standard smile

-Mai

I have the same problem as i him and i did what you said but it still doesn't work Frown

Message 32 of 63 (2,049 Views)

★★★ Newbie
i have the same problem as him and i did what you said but it still doesn't work Frown
Message 33 of 63 (2,049 Views)

★★ Novice

i see im not the only one, who have this problem... i guess some / many people had / have this problem. i really loved this game. because i always want a online sims game like this. but now after around 3 weeks, my love turned more and more to hate.sometimes i wonder why i had suddenly full energy. even if i just used it. but now i

know the reason, because sometimes the game doesnt save our game. last time i was building my house for around 6 hours. and i lost all the time and effort for nothing, because the game doesnt saved my changes. and it always happen again. even if i linked my sims game to my facebook, ea , twitter and google account. i dont know how many

time / hours i already lost because this problem.. and like now i just lost again around 1 hour. i feel really frustrated and want to stop playing this game. and i guess now after 3 weeks its time to leave this game. even if i want to keep playing this game. but im not that stupid to waste more of my time anymore for "nothing". if you cant fix this

problem fast. please put the game down as long you will fix this problem. many people over the world spend their time / hours for this game, even if they have to do other important things / could use their time for something usefull and wasted their time for a nothing / a sims game, which doesnt save our game. .... a game should make fun and

not to let us feel bad like this or make us frustrated, angry and start hating the game. i am a little disappointed. it just feel like the company doesnt care about their players / customers. im glad, that i just spent around 5,50€ for this game and not more. because i was thinking to buy both bundles.

Message 34 of 63 (1,978 Views)

★★★ Newbie
My first game was connected to ny facebook, EA account, and Google play account so I decided to clear a data on my Sims mobile app (since my storage is becoming full) and make another game by using my other google play account. I tried to clear my data again and tried to recover my first game but I didn't know how to anymore since the only option was to restore the second game or make a new one. Please help me recover my first game.
Message 35 of 63 (1,963 Views)

Did you have any other cloud options?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 36 of 63 (1,916 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice
I’ve done everything from signing in and out of Game Centre to turning my phone off and on. I reinstalled the game as well. Nothing works. The game doesn’t recognize that I’m already signed into game centre through my settings!! This is so frustrating. Please help.
Message 37 of 63 (1,866 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
I’d also like to add that I’ve spent money on this game and a bug made me lose over 60 gems ): (which I’ve emailed to no response) so I’d really like to be able to connect to GameCentre and get my progress back :’)
Message 38 of 63 (1,853 Views)

Try one of the other contact options, you might need to play around with the selections but there is also a chat function.
You can do that through this link: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/
If you want to do so in a different language you can choose your country of choice in the upper right-hand corner. 

You can also choose to contact an EA game advisor through social media:
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/EAHelp
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EAHelpHub/

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 39 of 63 (1,826 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hello,

IOS 11 on iphone 5s

Linking to my EA account simply does not work. It asks for the EA account email, says it sent a code, but said code never arrived

And yes, I checked my spam box etc et and the email I used is indeed the one I use for my EA account

I tried the 'send code again' option, to no  avail.

So, I think this option is broken.

Message 40 of 63 (1,751 Views)