do not work for EA

Message 21 of 63 (3,543 Views)

Re: [Guide] How to save your game progress in The Sims Mobile

★★★ Newbie
it didn’t help for me 😕
Message 22 of 63 (3,500 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thank you so much for this guide, I was worried trying to deal with a bug that in reinstalling the game I lost all progress, but luckily I had linked my account with Google play.

Message 23 of 63 (3,483 Views)

★★ Novice

I need help. I already save my progress thru facebook account, but when i reinstall, go thru tutorial until the setting button appear. when I select connect facebook, it doesn't prompt the option keep new progress or reload the old progress.. Even i close the apps and restart the app, still the same.

Message 24 of 63 (3,467 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice
I have the same problem.

I am connected to Game Center but the game doesn’t realize it.

The option to log in from a Facebook/Twitter/EA account is not present in my game.

I have tried deleting and reinstalling the game. Turning the phone off and on. Closing and restarting the app. There is no way for me to link the game and save it.
Message 25 of 63 (3,433 Views)

★★ Novice

Hello, I might don't have a problem in logging in but I have a problem with the progress I've done when I exit the app and reopened it again. Sometimes when I did an event and I exit the app then I reopened again after hours, the progress has been lost. Like gone, like I haven't done an event. Pls help me fix this bcs it pissed me off.

Recently, I remember that I did change my sims's clothes. I did save it. But when I reopened the app again, my sims was wearing the old clothes -___________________-

Message 26 of 63 (3,432 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi. I'm trying to get myself set up for playing my Sims Mobile game on both my iPad and my Android phone. I'm currently playing Sims Mobile on my iPad without problems, connected to the Game Center.

The problem is probably that Android doesn't have a "Game Center"—we connect to Google Play, instead, which is what I did. But obviously, it doesn't have my progress from my iPad there. So I think I need to first switch my iPad to something else than Game Center, i.e. EA Account or Facebook. Then I would be able to also connect to that from my Android phone.

But before I disconnect from Game Center, I need to ask: Will I lose my progress? I don't NEED to play from my phone, and I really don't want to lose my progress! So before I attempt this I need to know that disconnecting and then linking to something else will allow me to keep all my progress. 

If anyone knows the answer to this, please let me know. Thank you! Standard smile 

Message 27 of 63 (3,403 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

HELP CENTER,

Hello Sue,

Thank you for contacting EA Help.

My name is Rajat and I would assist you with your issue today.

Sue,
I realize that you lost the game progress of The Sims Mobile. As I am also a very big fan of this game, I can feel the disappointment caused due to this issue.
Please note that if your game is linked with Facebook account, the game progress is saved on our servers. However, the game data of Guest account is stored on the user device which sometimes wipe out on re-installing the app.
If your game wasn't linked with Facebook, please provide us the following information:
The player’s IP address:
The player’s Level:
How many Sims the player has Hobbies and Careers completed:
Heirlooms Earned
Looking forward your reply.
You can also find answers to common questions on our EA Help at http://help.ea.com, or ask our community experts by visiting Answer HQ at http://answers.ea.com.

Should you need help about any other issues, please do not hesitate to contact us again via live chat or email.
Once again thank you for contacting EA Help.
Rajat B.
EA Help,

[ ref:_5004400000rWE4FAAW:ref ]
Corporate Info Legal Notices Terms of Service Privacy Policy (UPDATED)
© Electronic Arts Inc. Trademarks belong to their respective owners. All rights reserved.

Message 28 of 63 (3,393 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I already signed into Game Center on my system settings but it sill says I need to sign in.
Message 29 of 63 (3,282 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Even though I am connected to Game Center, Facebook and EA origin .

my game is still not saving automatically  and I lose work that has been done by The Sims.  so therefore there is still an issue  with the game saving progress especially when you give out the stickers and when there is a network connection drop ,  these are key times you lose progress in the game does not save . 

Message 30 of 63 (3,259 Views)