Original Post

Re: [Guide] Aging and retirement in The Sims Mobile

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide
@cmtaustin There is no way.
Message 21 of 26 (1,658 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Actually, you can move out the retired sims by finding the group picture of you household tap that and then tap on the retired sim/s and a little pop up will appear and then you can move them out. Not sure where they go and what happens as I have never moved any retired sim out. I plan to just keep mine at the house. Hope this helped!
Message 22 of 26 (1,608 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

the retired sims will eventually leave on their own (this happened to mine). They will remind you what heirloom they left you and wave, then leave the portrait.

Message 23 of 26 (1,606 Views)

★★ Pro
I saw on a YouTube video that yes they do take their stickers, so only retire your sims on Monday’s after the sticker challenge ends.

FWIW, I haven’t paid much attention to the sticker challenge yet but I just read the guide on this forum and think I get it now.
Message 24 of 26 (1,541 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

What's with the doubles when a Sim moves out, or in with another players family? One will be listed as your relative (no plumbob), and one is listed as a stranger (blue plumbob).

And why do "dead" Sims still appear in other players neighborhoods?!

Message 25 of 26 (1,523 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

U said They won't be gone after retirement...Not true. Actually after u retire a sim they will only hang around for a few days & then their gone out of the game forever & u never see them again.
Why do the guides either have Inaccurate info or have missing answers. Sad. Sorry but that drives me crazy

Message 26 of 26 (1,275 Views)