• Graphic card AMD Radeon(TM) R3 Graphics
  • Installed RAM 4 GB
  • Version 1903
  • System type OSType64BitX64
  • Processor  AMD A4-9125 RADEON R3, 4 COMPUTE CORES 2C+2G
Message 1 of 2 (734 Views)

Re: Graphic The sims 4

[ Edited ]

@Niara212346  Your hardware is pretty weak for Sims 4, to be honest.  I'd start with all low settings and see how the game runs, then turn up the setting that matters most to you and test again.  You may find that you can play with, for example, sim detail on high and one other setting on medium but everything else low, and that may be a good enough play experience.  But even playing on medium settings may be a stretch.

One thing that helps is lowering the in-game resolution.  Make sure to use something with the same aspect ratio as your screen, for example if the screen is 1920x1080, anything with a 16:9 aspect ratio would be fine.

How well the laptop runs Sims 4 will also depend on the packs you have installed.  I wouldn't spend money on any expansions unless the game is currently running well enough for you, and even then it's best to add one at a time and test, since most of the EPs (other than the first three) can be quite demanding.  Most game packs are not nearly as demanding, and stuff packs add very little to overhead.

Please also make sure that the laptop can properly cool itself: place it on a hard flat surface like a desk or table, or if it's still running hot, elevate it so air can circulate underneath.  Putting books or something similar under the corners can help, although be careful not to block any air vents.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 2 (704 Views)