Original Post

Accepted Solution

Graduation: Option to attend missing

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.58.63.1010
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? get to work, get together, seasons, discover university, parenthood, bowling night stuff,
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Enroll in university and finish the term (all 12 classes). Attend the graduation ceremony
What happens when the bug occurs? Sims appear for a few minutes then disappear to enter the building then graduate. My sim stays outside waiting while nothing happens
What do you expect to see? I want to my sim to be able to graduate
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

My sim attends the ceremony at the foxbury sports arena and waits outside along with other sims. Other sims somehow disappear to graduate, while my sim stays outside waiting for the "attend ceremony choice to appear when I click on the foxbury sports arena. After a few simish hours, the other sims start appearing again throwing their graduation hats then leaving

Message 1 of 24 (32,842 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sims 4: Discover University - Unable to graduate from university

★★★★ Novice
I wanted to let you know that I solved the issue. Apparently, I deleted the Foxbury commons lot which made the "attend graduation" option disappear. I added the lot to the game and everything worked fine. Thanks for your help.

View in thread

Message 5 of 24 (32,467 Views)

All Replies

Hero
@Meeraa8 To make sure I understand you right: You never had the option to attend on the stadium or did it not do anything ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 24 (32,826 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@crinrict yes I did not have the option to attend
Message 3 of 24 (32,813 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@crinrict I wanted to let you know that I solved my issue. Apparently, I deleted the larry lagoon AKA Foxbury Commons and that's why my sim couldn't graduate. I added the lot to my game again and everything works fine. Thanks for your help
Message 4 of 24 (32,467 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I wanted to let you know that I solved the issue. Apparently, I deleted the Foxbury commons lot which made the "attend graduation" option disappear. I added the lot to the game and everything worked fine. Thanks for your help.
Message 5 of 24 (32,468 Views)

Hero
@Meeraa8 Good to hear.

Moving this to general discussion so it can help the next person with the issue.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 6 of 24 (32,461 Views)

Re: Graduation: Option to attend missing

★★★★ Novice

I never even got to option to attend graduation. I hit OK to attend graduation and my SIM stayed at the Commons. I then tried selecting the building but it won't even select it muchless travel there. I haven't deleted any lots and they're all functioning...

Message 7 of 24 (32,225 Views)

Hero
@ManaJanee Do you have the option on the building ? What happens if you walk over there and wait a moment ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 24 (32,158 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Nothing happens. I couldn't click the building and standing out front there was no one outside and nothing happened. I ended up having to exit without saving (unfortunately my last save point was starting the degree) hopefully this time it allows me too...

Message 9 of 24 (32,023 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Not sure why it happened. I restarted game from last save point as stated above. This time i saved before graduation just in case but everything was fine? Weird but ok...

Message 10 of 24 (31,682 Views)