Re: Glitches on eerie autumn missing content

by sisclaudia63

Original Post

Glitches on eerie autumn missing content

★★★★★ Novice

Hi All

Any one finding glitches with Eerie Autumn. I've been having them for the pass 3 days.

There are missing contents and unable to connect with workshop as nothing there to click on. Done the daily tasks but having to redo as not recognising that task have been done.

I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game but it's the same 

Help.....

Message 1 of 7 (462 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

This is for The Simsmobile 

Message 2 of 7 (460 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I've had the problem for 2 days consecutively. I have done all 5 tasks but the last one always doesn't count.

Message 3 of 7 (440 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yes same here! I thought I was going crazy! I am rushing and doing my hardest to complete all tasks then it doesn't pay me the last reward...still saying 4/5 completed. This is so unfair as lost out on all the recycling tokens !! Will be rewarded these back? 

Message 4 of 7 (402 Views)

Hero

@sisclaudia63 For the Eco Workshop issue, please check if this helps you https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Eco-Workshop-can-t-start-shift-steps-to-solve-maybe/m-p/108428...

@sisclaudia63 @FreshyDH53 @0kronus7  There should be an update available for Android and soon for iOS to fix the Daily Task bug.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 5 of 7 (392 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks so much. Will we receive what we have lost tho? Haha I'm such a novice still at this game...I should come here more often for help. I don't really get any further on. I am doing the same hobbies and same jobs over and over with a new Sims lol 

Message 6 of 7 (386 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Thank you very much for letting me know  much appreciated 

Message 7 of 7 (372 Views)