Re: Glitched Sim

by CatSaar

Original Post

Glitched Sim

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hi, could someone possibly help me understand why my sim looks like this in the Civil Designer career outfit? I've attached a picture of the sim in the career outfit and one of her everyday outfits.

I joined the Civil Designer career, she went to work and this is what she looks like?

Message 1 of 4 (348 Views)

★ Guide
@JealousCobra18 that looks like a cc conflict or some broken cc that ended up getting randomized on the outfit.
Do you use cc? If so, is everything up to date? Can you take out the cc and see if the outfit still shows up like that?
Message 2 of 4 (337 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you for your advice. I think it might have been affecting it. I took the CC off, but it still did it, but when she got back from work, she gained a promotion and that seemed to change her back to normal? Strange, but if it does it again, I'll look at the CC I've used.

Message 3 of 4 (325 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Expert

@JealousCobra18 Does her career outfit still include the hard hat after her promotion? If you are using CC hair, the hard hat/helmet might not be compatible with it. I use a CC hair/headband combo for my actress Sim. For an acting gig she is always sent to one room for hair/makeup styling and then right afterwards she goes to a different room to get into costume. Sometimes she looks really funny after she gets her hair styled but before she gets into costume because the hair stylist replaces my CC hair with whatever is generated for that particular role and the headband does not get replaced until she actually gets into costume. The headband is not compatible with other hairstyles. I only use that CC hair/headband combo for one of her outfits so the easy fix for me was just to make sure she didn't wear that outfit to any of her acting gigs :D

Message 4 of 4 (293 Views)