Re: Glitch?

by givememore86

Original Post

Glitch?

Im not sure if this is a glitch or a bug but I've noticed lately that my notifications say something like "wumples quest is leaving soon" so i go on the app, confused because i never saw wumples quest being in the quest tab, only the sweet treat one. Even now it just told me that "wumples quest is about over." Yet, still no wumples quest. My app is up to date too. Is there supposed to be one there? Because i dont see one and i hardly touched the sweet event quest since the prizes aren't very intersting and the prices for a box to get a color is too much.

Message 1 of 8 (551 Views)

Here it is

Message 2 of 8 (520 Views)

★★★ Pro
@whackywhippet234 I'm thinking you missed the grace period the quest. Before the wumples leaves they give you a warning. A lot of people who skip the wumples quest just let it sit in their quest until it ends. I don't think your game glitched though. Keep an eye on the on this board and you will see when the next wumples quest happens and then you'll be more informed. If you don't receive the next wumples quest leave a message on Phantomlover's walkthrough.
Message 3 of 8 (506 Views)

Hero

@whackywhippet234 There is a new event starting the 11th of December, 10:00 a.m. PT. Could you please see if you get notifications as you should? https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/11th-of-December-2019-Holiday-Sweet-Treat-Showdown-event-...

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 4 of 8 (482 Views)

@givememore86  which one was that? Shouldn't it have shown up in my quest and why is it telling me if its  long gone? This happened last time with another sweet treat event and i got the same notifications. And then right after the sweet event ended, i got a wumples quest.

Message 5 of 8 (473 Views)

@SalixCat what time would that be if I'm eastern standard time?

Message 6 of 8 (472 Views)

Hero

@whackywhippet234 you can use a time zone converter like this one: 

https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 7 of 8 (456 Views)

★★★ Pro
@whackywhippet234 I'm in the Eastern Time Zone, search start checking in around noon the latest is about 1 p.m.
Message 8 of 8 (443 Views)