Glimmerbrook not showing up?

by SunshineSyrup

Original Post

Glimmerbrook not showing up?

★★★ Newbie

Hello! I just recently downloaded some expansion packs for the first time. Im not very familiar with how it all works. I downloaded Realm of Magic, City Living, and Vampires. But Glimmerbrook is not showing up on my world map and when i create a sim and choose for it to be an occult sim, only making it a vampire shows up. I dont know what is wrong or how to get to the Realm of Magic.

Message 1 of 4 (1,286 Views)

Re: Glimmerbrook not showing up?

Champion (Retired)

@SunshineSyrup 

Rightclick the game in Origin and select Repair.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 4 (1,260 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've got the same problem. Glimmerbrook and Britecherster will not load their lots. It remains stuck on a white screen. See picture attached. I have more than the requirements to run sims 4. I have already tried repairing the game, uninstalling, removing mods/ cc.

Message 3 of 4 (1,196 Views)

★ Guide

Again the pictures don't say a lot to me, but here's the thing, Glimmerbrook works fine for me currently /however/ I only have the DLC for Get to Work and RoM, plus the free holiday pack currently. There is the possibility this is caused either by mod interaction and/or expansion merging difficulties. For my own personal interests - do you have any mods/CC loaded at all? If no, then that isolates this to the game and it's DLC itself, if yes then I recommend trying without them. In any case, please update us on any developments; Other people may be experiencing your problem and they may or may not have access to your knowledge and information, by posting any developments here - you help them as well.

Message 4 of 4 (1,173 Views)