by crinrict

Original Post

Glasses added to every outfit

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.61.15.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Glasses added to every outfit after switching household
What happens when the bug occurs? Glasses added to every outfit after switching household
What do you expect to see? No glasses except on outfits I choose
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

When I go back to household after switching families, they have glasses added to every outfit . 

Message 1 of 5 (3,439 Views)

Re: Glasses added to every outfit

Hero
@kateg1982 Did you test this without mods installed ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (3,429 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@kateg1982  I see you have mods.  Is one of them MCCC?  

If you have the MCCC option to sync glasses turned on, glasses will get added to most outfits if any outfit has glasses whenever cleaner runs.  It happens all the time in my game as the game seems to like adding glasses to the sleep outfit for some reason when it creates a new sim.  I forget what the default setting for this is but to stop it happening, you need to turn the option off if it is on.  If it is off, then you may have something else going on but I would check that first.   You can get additional help on MCCC over at the main Sims 4 site.  There is a separate section there just for MCCC issues.  Look in The Sims 4 Modding and Custom Content\Gameplay mods section.

Hope this helps.

Message 3 of 5 (3,394 Views)

Hero
@kateg1982 Have you been able to test without mods ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 5 (3,349 Views)

Hero
@kateg1982 Moving this to game info for further info and discussion

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 5 (3,301 Views)