Message 22 of 39 (414 Views)

Re: More ideas

I have not been spamming I just give The Sims ideas

Message 23 of 39 (412 Views)

Re: Another Idea

Baby little cooker would do nicely for babies, toddlers and children

Message 24 of 39 (410 Views)

Re: Feedback list

Babies/toddlers/children needs a horse rocky toy and a car seat. Babies/toddlers/children/teens/young adults/adults/elders need more stuff to do. Pets need more stuff to do

Message 25 of 39 (380 Views)

We need to have an option to buy any lotion, liquid. We need an option to have a signal hunger system in sims, babies, toddlers, children, teens, young adults, adults, and elders e.g. a digestion system for all sims including pets as well. We need an option to bake or to cook toasty, tea cakes, ect - we need an option to buy fans that are functional  e.g. working and tested. We need an option to buy a sofa corner like more options

Message 26 of 39 (372 Views)

EA please add toddler’s bunk beds, toddlers swing, toddlers bouncers, bouncers for adults, toddler’s basketball hoop, dog’s kennel. We need more better toddlers, babies, children, teens, young adults, adults and elders stuff as an update, stuff or a pack  as well as babies car seat. We need babies car seat as well as other things too. Thank you for hearing me out. This is an idea for The Sims team and please check out my other ideas on here thanks!

Message 27 of 39 (367 Views)

Another idea is that sims need to have skateboard and scooter. Toddlers also need to have scooters and plus teens, young adults and adults need to have a skateboard and a park to practice and have fun with skateboard like having a.skateboard park where all sims have fun enjoying that and to show off as well. Teens and kids like children need to have a option to buy a kids bike, kids+teens+toddlers a scooter

Message 28 of 39 (345 Views)

Message to EA/The Sims

Are EA, The Sims looking at my feedback/ideas/suggestions and listening?

I want to know

Message 29 of 39 (350 Views)

Re: Message to EA/The Sims

@Miles_Gamer_2020

There's so many things I want to know but many things in life are elusive....

You could maybe tidy up your posts a little, make them more concise and not so repetitive? This thread is getting a little spammy with the same feedback being posted over and over, just a suggestion Standard smile

The Sims 3 Mac Forum - | - The Sims 4 Mac Forum -
- Clearing Origin cache - | - Mac specific TS4 issues -
AHQSigImage.png
Please do not PM me unless I ask you to, I won't reply
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -
Message 30 of 39 (326 Views)