Getting Sims to meet

by CtheTheory

Original Post

Getting Sims to meet

★★★ Newbie

Anyone know how to get the sims that I've created to meet? When I play with one or the other and look for where they live in Worlds, the only option is to buy that house and the sim that I created to live in that house is not there...

Message 1 of 4 (258 Views)

Re: Getting Sims to meet

Champion (Retired)
You started two different savegames one for each of your Sims. To make them meet they must be in the same savegame. They should be saved to your Library so start one of the savegames and in Manage World you can then find the other in your library and place it in the world.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 4 (252 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Okay I've found the other Sim in Manage Worlds... How do I place him into the other Sims world?

Message 3 of 4 (239 Views)

Champion (Retired)

In Manage World click Gallery select My Library and then the household that you want. Click the Move in button. Select a house to move in to.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 4 of 4 (215 Views)