Get to Work APB!! (Detective)

by gurlny93

Original Post

Get to Work APB!! (Detective)

★★★ Newbie

So i am in the detective career and i and i went on my 2 day tutorial work where i had to go to crime scene issue apb and the 2nd day had to go on patrol. So im on my 3 day and im basically on my own now. my list of duties for the day says that i have to go on patrol. Okay cool so i clicked on crime map and went on patrol and did the duties. It told be to go back to station which i did. When i get back to station it wants me to issue apb. So i click on the crime map and the only option coming up is go on patrol. It doesn't give me the option to go to crime scene or issue apb. It wont let me do anything but go on patrol. I went on patrol like 10 times and it still doesn't give the option. So now im going on to my 5th day of working with those options still not presented to me. How do i fix this? I even replaced the board with a new on but still only gives me that option. i cant level up because i cant go to crime scene or issue apb!! PLEASE HELP

Message 1 of 5 (5,713 Views)

Re: Get to Work APB!! (Detective)

Hero

Strange you got this task.

You need to get a case on the computer first. Then the crime map should be available to you but the APB usually doesn't show up until you done all that.

Does it give you any clue what do to when you hover over the task ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (5,703 Views)

★★★ Newbie

When i hover over task, it tells me to click the map .

How do i get a case of the computer??

Message 3 of 5 (5,699 Views)

Hero

There should be an option to open a case (not sure of the exact wording)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 5 (5,693 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you so much, this helped 

Message 5 of 5 (5,530 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help