Gameplay suggestions

by jordanfeedz

Original Post

Gameplay suggestions

★★★ Newbie

Okay guys I really really want to put this out there completely the sims 4 is a great game honestly but there’s a lot of improvements I wish to be made for it.

1. Stop treating babies like an object I want to sit on the couch and hold them or give them to another sim like grandmother aunt things like that.

2. More baby stuff please !!! We need strollers we need more things to choose from to actually spend our sims money affectively 

3. We need baby showers !!!!! We are literally creating a life of our own in sims and we are so close to reaching that we have college high school and jobs and toddlers and babies and weddings but we want more to life as well

4. we need cars I’m not saying we gotta drive them in 1st person but to drive from one place to another would be lovely and having a school bus come pick the kids up lovely 

5. grocery stores we should have this and be able to walk in choose the food again spending money more affectively 

6.we should put in a hotel maybe there can be a number of sims who can be in the hotel obviously there’s that how many sims can be on a lot issue but maybe for the hotel it could be different

7. movie theaters!!! great first date great family time great moments 

8.kids should be able to sit on laps on couches and things like that makes the game more real

9. Ordering out should be a wider variety of food 

10. Texting should be better like you text they text back you can keep conversation going

11. Baby items toddler items is a need ! 
12. Photoshoots !! We should be able to have photoshoots and keep the pictures we want or have family photos more things 

13.kids should be able to sit on the floor and play around 

14. flatirons curlers as part of clutter maybe even be able to use it pretend like he or she is doing there hair 

15. more hair products more selections of clutter 

16. cuddling in the sims should always be an option 

17. Fairy’s !!!! 
18.taxis limos 

19. burglars 

20.open world

21.horses 

22. Lock items in CAS

23. open neighborhoods because seeing a loading screen to go to another place is annoying and just like your neighbors can walk to your house why can’t you? 
24. generations !!!

25. face tattoos

26.video cameras

27.detailed family trees with the boyfriend girlfriend relationships including husband wife 

28. family get togethers including everyone like siblings in laws and kids

29. cookouts 

30.auto save 

31.librarys 

32. Graveyards to put those graves in

This is all I can think of for now honestly but I know that it would make the gameplay so much more realistic these are my suggestions hopefully I hit it on the nose of more simmers but if you guys have ANYTHING TO ADD ON please do so I want EA games to see this and hear our suggestions and take them into consideration !!!!

Message 1 of 3 (191 Views)

Re: Gameplay suggestions

Champion
@jordanfeedz You've echoed a few long time wishes there from other players! The baby issue has been a real hot topic lately, we hope it gets a refresh soon.
There are some ideas there that you can actually create yourself but they possibly won't be as playable as you'd like them to be. You might still enjoy creating them though.
I've created hotels and set them as bars. You can set it up exactly as the hotel of your dreams and Sims will attend the bar. They also use the gym part of it and the pool in mine. Your Sim can sleep there free but be warned time will still go slowly because of the visiting NPCs. Same with a movie theatre if you have the Movie pack. I've used it to create cinemas.
Graveyards can be kind of achieved in theory, especially with the Paranormal pack. I'm a bit of a wuss and so far I've only braved the haunted house. A spooky church could be achievable, certainly and there are some grave stones available in amongst purchasable sculptures.
You can do photo shoots if you have the Moschino pack, but here's where I ran into a pretty major bug and I haven't used it since. It caused a lot of crashing for me. It may have been addressed but I've left it alone! It's a really fun hobby so I was extremely disappointed to stop using it. I'm on console so it may depend on the platform.
Cookouts are achievable if you have Get Together and start a club with grilling/cooking activities.
Generations and family get togethers are my speciality and here's how I achieve them. I create a huge multi generational household and one central family house for the grandparents and their adult/young adult/teen family. I give them all the incredibly friendly trait. I then split off the adults/young adults into their own households. I add partners and in-laws in CAS. They have kids of their own. I often add additional family members for the in-laws in CAS. They all visit each other and with the Incredibly Friendly Trait they all get along. They take family trips and have family events. I have one family that has offshoots in most of my worlds and I add more in-laws in CAS when I want to revisit them. The links don't always show on a family tree but they do show up in each Sims little info panel, plus how they feel about their relative.

As for horses, well I've hinted for them so many times I've practically gone hoarse myself!

So these are just a few suggestions, some that require certain packs (don't go splashing out on my account though!) There are some that you can also achieve just with the base game.
I don't work for EA. I'm a Volunteer.
+XP for helpful answers from fellow players.
Accept as Solution helps others find the answer.
Message 2 of 3 (158 Views)

Re: Gameplay suggestions

★★★ Newbie
@simsplayer818 Yessss this is perfect this is needed 100% I’ve been playing sims for a couple years and I did know some of that here and there the creation part I didn’t know however I think with some of that stuff honestly I feel like everyone’s just tired of custom content like we love it she’s real she’s there but when we download those new packs it’s horrible got to do everything all over you know so not only speaking for myself but for everyone as well the upgrade is well needed and the expansion packs are all lovely getting us closer to that realism everyone so craves. Dag dag🥰
Message 3 of 3 (141 Views)