Re: Game packs

by Thats_Me_Madz

Original Post

Game packs

★★★ Novice

Which expansion pack do you think is better or would you prefer I get first between Discover University and Get famous...based on your thoughts

Message 1 of 4 (243 Views)

★★ Pro
@Isasaidso DU! Might be biased since I'm a university student haha but I feel like it adds more to the game. Replay aspect is better, also I get faster fed up with Get famous. It bothers me so much more to see random celebrities just strolling past my house where as students are just like any other sims. And CAS items in DU are cuter imo.
Message 2 of 4 (240 Views)

★★★ Guide

Discover University.

Good replay value.

Adds useful items - bikes, mini fridges, free-standing shower etc etc

Message 3 of 4 (196 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@Isasaidso Also it might depend on how you play the game. I hear that Discover University is actually one of the better packs (especially for replay value), but if you like building or CAS it depends on what your style is. I suggest going into the game (if you are on PC) and clicking on each of the packs to look through the content (both clothing/hair/make-up and furniture) to see if one of them suits your style more. You can also find youtube videos of people showing all the content in each of the packs to get a sneak peak of that before buying.
Message 4 of 4 (173 Views)