Re: Game issues

by SalixCat

Original Post

Game issues

★ Novice

I am having the worst issues with the game lately.

I get my Sims to the point of retirement and out of nowhere their progress/relationships are deleted.

Then the game picks and chooses when to acknowledge heirlooms I already have. I don't even want to redeem my tickets anymore for chest because it just keeps duplicating and doesn't even give me the option to sell. 

I'm so frustrated I keep reaching out to EAs customer service and they just tell me to restart my phone like I'm stupid. Just say you don't know what to do!

I play this game to relax this is not relaxing. LOL

Message 1 of 2 (241 Views)

Re: Game issues

Hero

@VsSimlife 

It's normal that CS wants us first to go through basic troubleshooting. It is part of the process and their routine in order to try to help us when we contact them.

Some players have reported similar issues to what you mention:

[Open] - Disappearing contacts and relationships of Sims This is an issue for Sims that you haven't made passive and are losing relationships and contacts.

Open] - Relationships disappear when making active Sims passive 

[Open] - Duplicate Trait/Heirloom doesn't have "Already Owned" tag on shop

If any of these issues describe what you experience, please post a comment on the relevant thread. If not, please open a bug report for each issue. Attach screenshots that help the team understand what the problem is. This is the link you can use to post a new bug report: https://answers.ea.com/t5/forums/postpage/board-id/the-sims-mobile-bug-reports-en

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 2 of 2 (219 Views)