Re: Game crash and launching weirdly

by Roksana13pippin

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Game crash and launching weirdly

★★★ Newbie

I’ve just updated origin and sims. When I went on my game the loading screen was weird. It had the plumbob normally but underneath it, it didn’t have a tip like it usually does. It said 

tip loading here..

w

w

Also when it goes onto the page where you can either press play or make a new one all the packs didn’t show up. 
Then I pressed play and it crashed and went off the game. Then on origin it said something about the legacy edition. I don’t know what to do please help. 

Message 1 of 4 (384 Views)

Accepted Solution

@Roksana13pippin  If you didn't need the Legacy Edition before, you don't now, so ignore that message.  Instead, try repairing the game in Origin: open your game library, right-click on the Sims 4 icon, and select Repair.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (368 Views)

All Replies

@Roksana13pippin  If you didn't need the Legacy Edition before, you don't now, so ignore that message.  Instead, try repairing the game in Origin: open your game library, right-click on the Sims 4 icon, and select Repair.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 4 (369 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Have you played since legacy edition came out? If you haven't, you may need to install legacy edition instead.

Message 3 of 4 (362 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hopefully repairing the game will work but currently I don’t have internet so I don’t think I can do that, I’ll try once I have internet. 
Thank you 

Message 4 of 4 (351 Views)