Re: Game a hot mess after the update

by daikoyu

Original Post

Game a hot mess after the update

★ Apprentice

None of my Sims do what I tell them to do any more.  It takes several tries just to get them to take care of their basic needs.  Also it seems like they are always exhausted.  They sleep and shortly after they get up, they are tired again.

Is there any way to uninstall this update until the bugs are worked out of it?

Tony

Message 1 of 4 (259 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@Geezerbiker You need to repair your game the update on some computers when the patch game out caused some computers to get corrupted patches.
Message 2 of 4 (236 Views)

★ Apprentice

I only had a few minutes to play this evening but doing a repair seems to have made it better.  Anyway it's back to being horribly slow.  When I first started playing my 3.2ghz quad core computer was more than enough but now, I see the characters pause while the game catches up to the commands I give.  It's rather annoying.  I'm not going to spend a grand on a new computer just for this game.

Tony

Message 3 of 4 (218 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

I think you played without mods? This was a big patch, and many mods are broken because of this. Sometimes its help to start a new game and transfer your households there or you can try to lower your graphic settings.

If the game is patched you cannot go back. I do not have any problems, my game runs better as before the patch.

Message 4 of 4 (211 Views)