Betreff: Gallery misconduct

by KissingSims

Original Post

Re: Gallery misconduct

★ Guide
I want to thank you all for your support. I sincerely hope that EA will respond to our request to fix this loophole, and make the gallery a pleasant place. Indeed, we are part of those who want the gallery remains a friendly place, where we enjoy sharing our creations and encourage other honest creators. I want to thank EA for putting so much effort into fixing the bugs in the game. We are also indebted for the hard work that is make and all the great new stuff in the game, which is still improving. Thank you for giving so much attention to your consumers.
Message 21 of 70 (1,006 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I 100% agree with this! This problem needs to be fixed! Thank you for bringing it up Kass. <3

Message 22 of 70 (987 Views)

★ Guide

Thank you @KSsDesign for the clarification. It's really sad that a new kind of cheating has crept into the gallery. I moved away from the gallery because there are so many re-uploads. I am glad that there are many dedicated Simmer!

Message 23 of 70 (931 Views)

★ Guide

Dear Wedona,

It is very gratifying to see your post. You were a very prominent, creative and active member of the Gallery and I was extremely sad (and shocked) to see you go. It is valuable members like you that we are losing and the "powers that be" who read these posts need to know that this is the fall-out from the cheating that is going on in the Gallery. I do hope that one day you will return, and I hope that the Gallery will become a safer, happier place, as it was meant to be.

Message 24 of 70 (920 Views)

★★ Novice
The gallery needs to be fair played. Cheating is a horrible crime in general plus cheating in the gallery to be more popular than someone else is over the top too. Everyone of us including myself is hoping that this problem ends soon. Plus, with people stealing other creations and claiming them as their own needs to be stopped/banned as well. Thank you for bringing up this problem and hopefully EA addresses to it. Standard smile
- MocoaMoose ♥♥♥
Message 25 of 70 (902 Views)

★★ Guide

I agree with this. 

I work very hard on my designs and am dismayed to see these re-uploaded even when i ask them not to.

May I suggest a fix for this?  Put a switch in the upload process that a creator can check whether or not they will allow a re-upload.

That way, challenges can be re-uploaded with the permission of the creator.  How hard would it be for one of your programmers to do this?

In any case, the re-upload problem is serious and ruining the gallery experience for the people who really make this game fun; THE ORIGINAL CREATORS.

Message 26 of 70 (883 Views)

★★★ Newbie

support ♥

Message 27 of 70 (869 Views)

★ Apprentice

I use to love sharing creations in both Sims 3 and 4. Found out about this dishonest place don't do anything serious here anymore or even try to get attention. I think follower counts should be removed and downloads should only be ONE count per account. Also free trails should not have access to the gallery. So fake accounts can not be made and added to other accounts to make it seem like they have followers when they do not. Thank you. 

Message 28 of 70 (852 Views)

★ Guide

I am very happy to see that many creators really cares about this problem. However, I learned that some of the cheaters have begin to reported some creations. Well, it's outrageous, because a lot of these creations are uploaded by honest creators, and contains nothing harassing. We really need help about those false reports too. Please EA!

Message 29 of 70 (849 Views)

★ Guide
This is really shocking, Kass. EA needs to act fast.
Message 30 of 70 (824 Views)