Re: Gallery first photo pose problem

by Sashas0nic

Original Post

Gallery first photo pose problem

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I know this is my fault, but my I added a mod for the first photo of the gallery, and now I don't know what the name of the .pacakage is. I have attached a photo of how the pose looks, and would be really greatful if someone can tell me how it's called or who is the pose of. The problem is that is not letting me add / or let work any other mode for poses. Thank you in advance.

Message 1 of 4 (1,026 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

Hi @sharpeye1713  I don't know which one that is exactly, as there are many out there. Sounds to me like you have just chosen one, out of a 'pose pack'? A picture of your pose folder would help here..

If you mean, you can't add other sims without it 'looking' normal, that's because gallery (pose) mods are made for 1, 2 and more people.. and you can also only add a certain number of them.. For one sim, there is usually about 6 to cycle through. Pose(s) in these packs, should be named something like xyz1,xyz2,xyz3.. to an effect (it helps to remember which ones which when deleting or replacing some as well) There simply can't be 2 number 1 poses etc.

If it's broken, just remove it, I have about 6 of each, for 'male', 'female', and I think a 'group of 3' one.. but you can't have say 'female 1' x 2 (from different people, js, for future reference.. most will include a txt file or a guide) poses are usually numbered consecutively in this way, to ensure that there are no conflicts, so it has to be 1 - 6.

There are a few you can find on Tumblr, there's simslover14333, Blewis50.. and I'm sure a lot more, but those 2 come up under "recent", which I always prefer to use.. and make sure things are current.

Let me know how it goes..

Sasha

nb: just in case, also ensure you have a 'gallery pose pack' and not a game play pose, (expecting it to work in the Gallery) as they won't work in the gallery, some are misleading in the 'look' but aren't gallery poses is all

Message 2 of 4 (1,002 Views)

★ Novice

Thanks for your help @Sashas0nic !! It really helped. I think I have managed to fix the problem. The thing was that some of my poses got into one of my other folders, so when trying to remove them, they were still in my mods folder. Nevertheless, your reply has taught me things I didn't know, so a thousand thanks for that!

Message 3 of 4 (983 Views)

★★ Pro

Glad it helped you sort it out then Thumbs up @sharpeye1713 

Message 4 of 4 (964 Views)