Re: [GTW] DJ Skill Book Missing

by crinrict

Original Post

[GTW] DJ Skill Book Missing

★★★ Pro

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.63.133.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Expansions: All Game Packs: Outdoor Retreat, Dine Out, Spa Day, Strangerville Stuff Packs: My First Pet, Perfect Patio, Moschino, Tiny House
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go to the computer or bookcase to purchase books.
What happens when the bug occurs? There is no DJ skill book.
What do you expect to see? A skill book for the DJ skill.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

I think the skill books were previously in the game but now they are missing.  I am not 100% sure about this.  The skill books are missing in all of my saves.

Message 1 of 4 (340 Views)

Hero
@canelacaliente The wiki doesn't list a DJ skill book: https://sims.fandom.com/wiki/List_of_books_in_The_Sims_4

Might never have been a thing.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (295 Views)
Highlighted

Hero
@canelacaliente I don't think this was ever different.

Do you have any indication that it was ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 4 (274 Views)

Hero
@canelacaliente Moving this to Game info.

Don't think there ever was one

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (259 Views)