Future cubes, lumps of clay and being horrible to each other

by hannahholt21

Original Post

Future cubes, lumps of clay and being horrible to each other

★★★ Newbie

2 things: 1. my sims seem to be spawning future cubes and lumps of clay out of thin air but it means they won't do anything other than play around with these items, no matter how many times I try and delete them and 2. they are all horrible to each other all the time for no reason, ive checked the NAPs and it's not that and none of them have negative personality traits but they won't stop being horrible.

It's driving me insane and im on the verge of just getting rid of the game altogether because it's making it impossible to do anything. 

Message 1 of 3 (305 Views)

Re: Future cubes, lumps of clay and being horrible to each other

Champion (Retired)

@hannahholt21 

This is caused by some NAPs that are enacted. For instance the fighting is from Roughhousing encouraged. I suggest that you repeal the NAPs that you do not like and enact those you like.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 3 (264 Views)

Re: Future cubes, lumps of clay and being horrible to each other

★ Guide

The lumps of clay might be from a NAP, but what NAP has anything to do with future cubes?  And the Fake Bad News interaction happens without any NAP's in place.  Some sims just start doing it, and they aren't even Mean or Evil or even Goofballs.

Message 3 of 3 (224 Views)