Funny Bug, party in the bathroom

by EeveeTinn

Original Post

Funny Bug, party in the bathroom

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

This is the first time this happened, but I just thought it was funny. The guy is her brother, he is peeing and she is casually eating and talking to him, and he even

waved his hands around while talking (he also has a squeamish trait and just lol)  Large smile  I have been having some weird bugs lately but this was the best one.

08-23-20_2-36-17 PM.png

Message 1 of 15 (732 Views)

Re: Funny Bug

★★ Guide

Large smile LOL. That's kind of odd but funny. I also experience numerous bugs since I installed my latest 3 packs, get together, outdoor retreat and fitness stuff... quite annoying.

Message 2 of 15 (695 Views)

★★★ Guide

I know! Most of the bugs are already reported so I don't bother making a new topi; like the outdoor trash bin getting full and cannot empty it (do not have eco living), recently when raking leaves, the pile appears outside of my lot and I cannot interact with it. And it gets "smelly" if you don't clean the pile or burn it 🙄

Message 3 of 15 (689 Views)

★★★ Expert

@EeveeTinn For that pile of leaves just outside of your lot, get as close as you can and try raking more leaves into it. When the pile gets large enough I think you should be able to burn it. I had this problem several months ago and that is how I got rid of it.

Good luck, I hope this helps :D

Message 4 of 15 (667 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

so, I actually just experienced the same bug. LOL

My sim in blue shirt invited 1 friend (white green leaf shirt). Then the lady in dress showed up and another friend also came along and went right for the toilet. She's my sim's friend, but I am not sure how acquainted she is with the other two... :o ummm normally wouldn't sims shoo others? Or wouldn't they get the embarrassed moodlet?

ps. after done peeing, my sim actually got up to hug the other brunette sim so I guess they are friends XD

um.PNG

Message 5 of 15 (645 Views)

★★★ Guide
@RandomBuzziness Thaaaank you, I will try! ❤
Message 6 of 15 (640 Views)

★★★ Guide
@IrisuChan Ahahaha yours is even more odd 😂 no shame anymore I guess 😂
Message 7 of 15 (639 Views)

★★★ Guide

@EeveeTinn @IrisuChan 

This thread totally cracked me up. Thx for the endorphins! 

🙃

Message 8 of 15 (607 Views)

★★★ Guide

I will definitely come back to this and post more funny and odd bugs 😂

Message 9 of 15 (601 Views)

★ Guide

so that explains mine as well,it must've been after patch,i invited guests over,it started with just 2 guests i'm thinking wanted to talk to the dog but since he was sleeping after a few moments they just started talking to each other then the 3rd guest came in and started using the toilet,after a few more seconds the old lady walked in to talk. After the guy finished his business, he washed his hands and left, i guess he wasn't in on the conversation and acted like they weren't there.

When you have to go badly you have to go no matter who's there

Message 10 of 15 (571 Views)