Frugal not working in Sulani

by whymelani

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Frugal not working in Sulani

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

my sim lives alone in Sulani and has the frugal trait. small home. bills 770simoleons. i have other families with much larger home with 4 sims two of which have frugal trait bills 230simoleons. can't figure. any idea why?

Message 1 of 3 (448 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Frugal not working in Sulani

★★★★ Apprentice

you know what? it was the dang Metal Roof. I moved my cursor over the bill info of taxes and other junk. it mentioned billable items on lot. then I went into build mode and looked up the build items. if it weren't for Carl's vid about what makes the ECO footprint move I never would have figured it out. metal roofs are billable items. I don't even have ECO Lifestyle. It REALLY ticked me off to learn this. I instead.used another green roof as to not ruin the aesthetic. thanks for replying.

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (398 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Expert

@whymelani It depends on the value of the items owned too.

Message 2 of 3 (414 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

you know what? it was the dang Metal Roof. I moved my cursor over the bill info of taxes and other junk. it mentioned billable items on lot. then I went into build mode and looked up the build items. if it weren't for Carl's vid about what makes the ECO footprint move I never would have figured it out. metal roofs are billable items. I don't even have ECO Lifestyle. It REALLY ticked me off to learn this. I instead.used another green roof as to not ruin the aesthetic. thanks for replying.

Message 3 of 3 (399 Views)