Re: Frozen Sims

by PugLove888

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Frozen Sims

★★★★ Novice

My Woman Sims is stuck. She will ONLY go from bedroom to bathroom. I have reset her a few times and nothing. Her hunger level is extremely low and she is pregnant but I can’t get her to leave the bedroom to take care of task. Anyone offering any help with what to do please let me know ASAP.

Message 1 of 4 (474 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★ Novice
@PugLove888 Thank you for responding. I actually did send her to another house and played her before I even read your message and it did work so hopefully it last and again Thanks

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (446 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Champion

@Babygirl_D1970, are you playing on a console or a PC/Mac? If you are playing on a PC/Mac, do you play with any Mods or Custom Content (CC)? Wondering

Update to add that  In the meantime, you can try to transfer this stuck Sim to another household in the Management panel, play her for just a little bit in the new household, and then move her back into her original household. Wink

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 4 (458 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@PugLove888 Thank you for responding. I actually did send her to another house and played her before I even read your message and it did work so hopefully it last and again Thanks
Message 3 of 4 (447 Views)

Champion

@Babygirl_D1970, I'm very happy to hear that!  So glad you pregnant Sim is unstuck and won't die of starvation! Angel

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 4 of 4 (442 Views)