Friends Needed! Must be an Active Player

by iChokedCupid

Original Post

Re: Friends Needed! Must be an Active Player

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Pro

Now who is being sweet! @iChokedCupid ?! I thank you for those lovely compliments ☺️ I have a big house but it needs some structure. I am not as creative with the builds like so many others. I decided to check out actual blueprints online and somewhere in all that I looked at might be a nice redo. I will try and have a party real soon so we can have our Sims meet and so we can chat. FYI My favorite color is teal, turquoise, aqua. See you soon !!

@iChokedCupid Thank you! I never wear red in real life because I feel like I am already so bold that it would be like screaming!! LOL but I do have a turquoise accent wall in a room off of my kitchen that just happens to be red! So confusing! I really think that I might be on to something with the whole blueprint idea and think that you should definitely look into it for your garden. 

Message 31 of 32 (248 Views)

Re: Friends Needed! Must be an Active Player

★★★ Guide
Oh yes teal is a pretty color @JulesDarling I can’t choose haha I just love all colors but I have my favorite colors for certain things in life that include clothes, household items, cars etc. That’s a good idea maybe I can find some blueprints to inspire a nice garden area for my home.
Message 32 of 32 (218 Views)