Friend request for relationship for married sim

by EloquentSickness

Original Post

Friend request for relationship for married sim

★★★ Apprentice

How is possible that I'm getting relationship requests for Sims that are already married. The first time it happened I thought it was because my sim was just engaged but I just received a request for one of my original Sims that's been married forever it seems. His wife should beat him for cheating but why can this be a thing. If they are married others shouldn't be allowed to enter into a relationship with them unless it's a friend or rival not romantic.

Message 1 of 4 (642 Views)

Re: Friend request for relationship for married sim

Do you mean in another Simmers game? I think this is possible because it's a different game, my hope would be that they add this in the future, but for now, it's how it works.
It shouldn't affect your game though.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 4 (626 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@Phantomlover1717 So your saying if I accept the request then I'll still keep my sims. But can't the other then request for my sim to move in with them which they are both married in my game 😂 so they couldn't really move in with another.
Message 3 of 4 (616 Views)

★★★★ Expert

@EloquentSickness As long as you don't approve moving out, your sims will always be yours! Other players' games is an alternate universe so they technically control relationship stories but they can't move in your sim without approval. They can even have babies with them -_-

Message 4 of 4 (594 Views)