Re: Fridge sims4

by LeissaMyst

Original Post

Fridge sims4

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Français
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.62.67.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get together, city living, seasons, cats and dogs, island living, vampires, Parenthood, jungle adventure, vintage accessories and toddler stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Make 2 sims go to the fridge at the same time
What happens when the bug occurs? The 2 sims pass through each other
What do you expect to see? One of them to wait for the other to finish or like make a sign to the other that means he can go or say something and wait
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

When 2 of my sims go take something out of the fridge at the same time they pass through each other. This happened with the Parenthood fridge with the screen on it

Message 1 of 6 (566 Views)

Hero
@EleaBrodeur14 It should actually route fail for the second Sim: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/BY-DESIGN-Issue-when-asking-multiple-sims-to-use-fridge/m-p/39...

Maybe if you do the interactions close enough together, that's what happens.

I just tested this and I still get route fails.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (525 Views)

Hero
@EleaBrodeur14 Do you have this each time you send two sims ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 6 (478 Views)

Hero
@EleaBrodeur14 Moving this to game info for further info and discussion

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 6 (450 Views)

★ Guide
@EleaBrodeur14 It's not just the fridge, just anything! Try making a sim practice speach in front of a mirror who is above a sink, then tell another to wash hands there or brush teeth and you'll see! No collision at all or even worse, 2 sims go get leftovers or cook something from the fridge, the first can do it, the second won't wait for the first to finish it's action and will cancel the command.
Message 5 of 6 (415 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I know this is a really stupid question but...are the sims in question of the life type "Ghost"? Ghosts can phase through ANYTHING by design, including other sims.

That /actually/ gives me an idea; put a full time ghost in residence in OR's Campgrounds to avoid that bug where fires can't be put out lmao - pathing should be a non-issue if they can just phase right into the fire...

Message 6 of 6 (410 Views)