Re: Freelancer bug

by crinrict

Original Post

Freelancer bug

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.69.59.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Vampire. Scary stuff, Get to work, Seasons, Cats & Dogs, City Living, Dine Out, Strangerville, Realm of Magic
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Become a Freelancer
What happens when the bug occurs? When I accept one of the two base jobs as a digital painter I always have something that never shows up on the sketch pad. For the deceased loved one there is never an reference material to see. For the icons I can never contact the client.
What do you expect to see? I expected to see reference material under Freelancer on sketchpad or Contact Client under Freelancer on sketchpad.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I have repaired the game. Sold the sketchpad and bought a new one.
Turned off all mods. 
Deleted my cache.

Even after all of this. I still cannot do the above in freelancer job.

Message 1 of 3 (396 Views)

Hero
@KittyhMommy You're missing study reference Image on the computer ? I don't think that's supposed to show up on the sketch pad, just on the computer. You need to sketch pad to paint the portrait after you studied reference on the computer

Did you ever check on the computer ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (297 Views)

Hero
@KittyhMommy Did you get a chance to test if it shows up on the computer ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 3 (230 Views)