Forever loading

by Daredivine

Original Post

Forever loading

★★★ Novice

So I am unable to access The Sims Mobile with barely a few hours left to the Halloween quest and I am only one quest down to be done?! This is soo unfair! What is happening? Why is it loading forever, I did all the usual, cleared the cache, uninstalling reinstalling and still nothing... Why so close to the end EA?

Message 1 of 7 (667 Views)

Re: Forever loading

★★★★★ Apprentice
Unfortunately errors due occur in any apps the EA Help Center is down too. Perhaps when uploading new content it slowed down the game the Tech staff are probably on it lets not forget the levels of coding the beta version might work but one simple change can occur problems plus they are on a cloud based system it could be the service they are using which holds SQL data and information for the time being walk away , breathe relax and let team work on this.
Message 2 of 7 (652 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I've been trying to log on for several hours now. I saw the banner once I came here stating they are having issues. That sucks, but it does happen I guess. I'm sorry you aren't able to finish up, hopefully things will work out and you can.

Message 3 of 7 (613 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yes I got booted off in the middle of redecorating a few hours ago as well. Patiently waiting for all to be right again. 

Message 4 of 7 (586 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Hi everybody, it's been a while! Standard smile

I got exactly the same problem, and on top of it I gave myself a fright when I accidentally deleted my game, and of course it gave me a whole new game from scratch when I reinstalled it. Thankfully I managed to retrieve my account through the cloud. I'm so relieved, you have no idea!!!

Message 5 of 7 (573 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

Saw this on Twitter.  Hope EA resolves the issue soon 🙄 

Message 6 of 7 (556 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hey all, you should be able to load the game again. If you ran into any issues with finishing the Countdown to Halloween quest, please contact an adviser by clicking on settings in the game > Help & About > Help > Contact Us.

Message 7 of 7 (534 Views)