Fly as a bat like in the sims 2

by ShayminNasakura

Original Post

Fly as a bat like in the sims 2

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Can EA change move somewhere as a bat to fly somewhere as a bat like the sims 2? The bat form power is basically as same as mist form one.

Message 1 of 6 (435 Views)

Re: Fly as a bat like in the sims 2

Champion (Retired)
This is available with the Vampires Expansion.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 6 (422 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@jpkarlsen

I think that @ShayminNasakura meant that the bats in The Sims 4 vampires move so fast that it's almost as if they use mist form, because it's hard to keep up with the bat. In the Sims 2 they're slower and easier to follow/see Standard smile

Message 3 of 6 (417 Views)

Champion (Retired)
Blame it on my sickness. I should have seen that. Yes this teleportation of Mist and Bat shapes are done to speed things up. There are no way EA are going to change how it works because that would slow it down somewhat to use either form. I may remember wrong but as I recall in Sims 2 it took almost as long to fly as bat from place to place as it did simply walking there.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 4 of 6 (407 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Thanks for helping. w

Message 5 of 6 (395 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

It's quite dispointing that bat form moving is teleportation, I presume it will be much interesting if it was not teleporting. There are also a lot of room for improvement for Vampires game pack. However, thank you very much for comment. Standard smile

Message 6 of 6 (393 Views)