Re: Flea Market and Youth festival spawn at same time.

by jpkarlsen

Original Post

Flea Market and Youth festival spawn at same time.

★★★★ Guide

This might be good for high-end computers, but I always found it annoying because the city living festivals where bugged from the beginning, and seasons only made it worse.  Sometimes festivals take key GTW personal while in the active career and a festival starts.  Yeah, they just teleport to the background festival.  Or its the pregnant woman. got to never show up for GTW job because she is saling her lifes work at the festival, that litterly just spawns out of thin air.  Oh I forgot I was pregnant and in labor.  Now you got the community sites, where npc once they leave the street table they never clear their products from the market place, which makes it hard for other venders and active sims to use the tables for making money.  Also to top it off now with Snowy Escape they add festivals that are every other week, with city living festivals being two a or 1 a week.  This leads to a possible overlap potential.  Another problem is everytime you start a playing a new sim especially in rotational, each household has its own pattern of festivals that drop, so they stay consistent for the household your playing at that time, but if you where to go and play another household the days and times would be the same but not the order of the festival at least for city living, now for snowy escape that is every other week of the household your playing.  Each household starts at a different time some the old week for one household maybe an even week for another household.  When I played my main household I made holidays for some of the festivals, they work only when I play my main household as soon as I rotate to another household the holidays no longer align.  Now just recently the Flea Market city living and the Youth festival notifications showed up at the same time, thank you now more random processing of stuff not seen.  It would be nice to know when all the festivals are so that I am playing the right family for the right festival, because it just seems like whenever the youth festival pops up I am playing elderly sims or a house with toddlers that the only thing they get out of it is a blessing of youth.

Message 1 of 4 (445 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Sid1701d9 

Go to a festival site and click on the Board. Choose to see festival schedule or info on the next festival

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 4 (414 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@jpkarlsenNot what I am saying, I am saying two festival spawn at the same time.  Edit: two festival notifications show up on my notification board in the Mt whatever and city whatever.  It really makes it hard because the game processes both behind the scenes, which lowers the amount of people available in different areas.

Message 3 of 4 (358 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Sid1701d9 

If you have Sims at both festivals that will be the case. Otherwise Sims spawn in at the Festival you are attending.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 4 of 4 (344 Views)