Re: Fishes are playing above the sea

by aodoherty

Original Post

Fishes are playing above the sea

★★ Pro

It looks like flying in the air. They are getting into the water and out of the water and flying..

It's happening in the seaside of Windenburg

Untitled-69.jpg

And now I realized my sim can catch angler fishes here. I thought it was possible to catch this only in Forgotten Grotto. See the rainbow fish on top left is really flying. :D  Is this normal in the ocean?

Message 1 of 6 (488 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@aodoherty 

It is normal with jumping fish to signify that you can fish in that spot.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 6 (459 Views)

★★ Pro
@jpkarlsen Not sure the water is so transparent, it looks like they are swimming in the air. I can take a video next time. :D
Message 3 of 6 (432 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

It looks the water surface is a bit higher than other fishing spot I guess.

So that it looks like they are swimming on the water.:D

I've had my sims fish almost everywhere in the sims 4, but I've never seen this before.

Message 4 of 6 (395 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@aodoherty 

Are this in Newcrest? If so it is a known graphical glitch.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 5 of 6 (376 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@jpkarlsenAhh no, it's the seaside at Windenburg. Bjergsen family is my neighborhood. Other side of fishing spot in the area is not that serious but I can see what kind of fishes are nearly all at this spot. I don't have this glitch in New Crest. I've lived in there for a long time.

Message 6 of 6 (356 Views)