Fence cuts yard space short - please update placement

by MsBellaMorte

Original Post

Fence cuts yard space short - please update placement

★ Apprentice

To the powers that be, PLEASE update the placement of the fencing to the edge of it's designsted space as opposed to the middle. Current placement option makes your yard smaller and sits funny on top of patios. 

I was really hoping the fence would have the same placement option as the live edge couch table, which is able to go right next to couches and walls and is great! 

Screenshot_20200105-140220_The Sims.jpg

Screenshot_20200105-133705_The Sims.jpg

Message 1 of 6 (681 Views)

Re: Fence cuts yard space short - please update placement

Those are space dividers like you often see in movies when someone gets dressed behind one.

But fences are a really good idea, I'll pass on the feedback 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 6 (665 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Thank you! Fencing options would be amazing to have.

White pickets, gates, even these would be fine if they were just on the outside edge. 

Calling them a "good neighbor divider" was a bit misleading since they also appear to be an actual wood fence, until you place them lol 

Screenshot_20200106-161220_The Sims.jpg

Message 3 of 6 (617 Views)

Yes! Please give us fences for our yards. Terrific idea @MsBellaMorte & @Phantomlover1717. It would certainly be helpful in keeping those precocious toddlers of ours from wandering off that dangerous cliff in our backyard. Also, what better way to keep pet dogs and cats in the yard *nudge nudge* *hint hint*

Message 4 of 6 (605 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Speaking of placement, the Yoga mat can't go outside anywhere. Not on tiles, not on the new gym mat. Not anywhere! I have my gym set up outside, but for some reason the Yoga mat can't be placed out there in my workout zen area. 

@Phantomlover1717 

Message 5 of 6 (560 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

This yoga mat sounds like a possible bug as I can put my yoga mat outside. 

Message 6 of 6 (543 Views)