Female werewolves use a masculine frame while transformed

by evilgenius1993

Original Post

Re: Female werewolves use a masculine frame while transformed

Hero
@evilgenius1993 Going to move this to General Discussion as feedback from your side.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 16 (1,595 Views)

★★★★ Expert

@PugLove888 

"I do know that dogs and wolves usually have more than 2 breasts, usually around 8,  and that could look rather odd on a Werewolf Sim as well!  🤣 "

ROTFL!

Yeah, I suspect they had an issue with all female werewolves spawning in that default peach strapless bra...  Wink which would be even funnier if there were four of them in a row!

Message 12 of 16 (1,570 Views)

Champion

I don't think werewolves should be compared with wolves or dogs.  Male wolves and dogs can have multiple nipples but it wouldn't matter since the sims are covered in fur.  In TS4 werewolves have human shaped legs and feet.  So why can't female werewolves just retain the frame of their human form?  Again, they're covered in fur so it shouldn't matter.  I found a number of concept art when i searched for female werewolf. 

I do not own these images and they may be subject to copyright.

FemaleWerewolf.pngFemaleWerewolf2.pngFemaleWerewolf3.png

While these are not representative of the werewolves in TS4, they do illustrate how the feminine frame could be depicted in the game.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Please help other players:
Add XP to posts you think are helpful.
Click Accept As Solution for posts that resolve your issue.
Happy Simming!

Message 13 of 16 (1,550 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Breasts are evil, created by the devil...but don't worry because the social justice warriors have created 'Gender Neutrality' so as males and females become one gender.

You know how it goes...'We all came from the same zygote'. Nakedness is also evil which is why we have mosaics covering sims during showers and baths.

The world is a really messed up place with some strange beliefs...and a whole lot of them are in the Sims 4! Yay!!

So when your girl transitions into a werewolf, she effectively becomes male. Sexist much? 

It's definitely a poor show!

Message 14 of 16 (1,517 Views)

Champion

@JonaO703 ,  I was more going for a humorous angle, but also thinking that this possibly could be the thinking of the developers, in order to make it not be quite so ridiculous if some player was expecting a triple bikini top! 😅

But most likely it was done to make sure the more of the clothing could be used on the Werewolf form.  Much of the clothing in this pack are styles that work on masculine or feminine frames for regular Sims, but add in the Werewolf frame and complicate it by making 2 forms of Werewolves (with varying weights) and I can see why they would opt for a simpler solution.  Otherwise, every clothing option would have to fit 4 different frames (not counting differing weights) and that would mean there would be more failures with clothing items for the wolf forms.  I think this was a more practical solution for that problem. Not all of the clothing works on the Werewolf form as it is, but at least most of it does, from what I tried out.  But yes, I would have preferred to have Werewolves with both female and male frames, but I understand why this probably wasn't done that way. 

As for comparing Werewolves to wolves & dogs, I see no problem with this, especially comparing them to wolves, as well as humans, since they were always seen by many as an amalgamation of human & wolf. They have attributes of both canines & primates, so all these comparisons make sense, even though a Werewolf as a mythical creature doesn't have to have all aspects of either primates or canines.  Even the pictures you included are different from one another, especially the last one, as the face of that Werewolf is more canine compared to the more human face of the other two.  Then, there is always artistic license -- for centuries Vampires did not sparkle, and then recently we got the Twilight books .  😅

@xochiquetzl_xkvn , I'm glad you enjoyed my speculative joke and the mental images it provided! 😅🤣

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 15 of 16 (1,422 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@evilgenius1993 I got a fated mate who had a default look that seemed feminine so I spent an hour shaving as many of the masculine edges off the lass.

But yeah, shouldn't take that much effort.
Message 16 of 16 (1,333 Views)