Re: Feedback to the team/helpers!

by SalixCat

Original Post

Feedback to the team/helpers!

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

Hello 💓!

The last year we had more ups than downs in game, and i want to say thanks to EA and Firemonkeys!

And also thanks to you @Phantomlover1717  and

@SalixCat  !!!

Your help is awesome and your are allways very friendly and patient . I really do appreciate this. 

Thanks to all of you gamers for beeing here and playing!

My feedback for 2020:

I love it that you really bring us good new monthly updates.

And i have to say that i hated the STS at the beginning but now i like it 😂!

The treasure hunt is also a lot of fun.

Well, i liked almost all of the new stuff. Every collection was special in its own style and you created it with a lot of realitic details and love.

So everybody could get something what he /she prefers.

So for me it had balance for all of us.

All the new stuff and game concepts were clever and interesting.

You brang us a lot of them.

And the preview for the update on the 14. december really looks cool!

I have some ideas for stuff which i would like to get changed... It is not much but some points:

It would be cool if the prices for windows and lamps would drop a bit in game.

It is okay for me that you will have to save for special items. They should be higher in price to keep em unique and have a goal.

But for the *build mode* it is a small mess to save all this gold for the unique windows and lamps. For example the ones from the event sets  should be a way cheaper. That would bring more fun in designing your home.

I mean not all items should now be cheap, but some of the stuff where you need a lot of to build your basic house.

Wumple is a cool thing, but it should be more worth to do it.

Most of the time it were such tiny items for 5 days of doing this quest.

If you put in small stuff, it would be amazing if you yould make the wumple mission the half time.

If its a big item then make it longer?

And my last point is the partyglitch...it would be so cool if this finally could get fixed.

And i have also a small wish...could you rerun the wash n fold STS please?

Because a lot of players allready collected all boxes and never got the big prize, because there was a bug.

Well like i said, thanks a lot for 2020 and i am now looking forward to this awesome update in a few days.

Keep up the good work!

Greetings 💓

Message 1 of 4 (343 Views)

Hero
@jayivy666 Glad I can help. 💖
There are so many nice things on the upcoming update. Hope you enjoy it. Thanks for your feedback 😊 The team will certainly appreciate it.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 2 of 4 (296 Views)

★★ Pro
@SalixCat 🙂💕
Message 3 of 4 (287 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Yes to all this. Also want to add I’d really love the opportunity to redo the limited time quests that led to different careers since I didn’t quite understand that’s what they were at the time and there was also a STS and I’m so sad I missed photography and spy.
Message 4 of 4 (243 Views)