Re: Feedback on The Sims Mobile

by oldphartBKK

Original Post

Champion (Retired)

@ame430

How many sims do you have in your household? You might need to unlock the 3rd or 4th slot if you do not have room for more sims.

Message 11 of 18 (1,105 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have been trying to find a site to provide feedback for the Sims Mobile game for iOS but haven’t had much luck.

Overall, I would give the game a 7 out of 10 rating. I would like to see the following changes, bug fixes and upgrades:

1. it is rather difficult to earn money. Working a 4 or 8 hour shift, not enough money. Should be increased by 50%.

2. I cannot sell items I no longer want. I am forced to put them in inventory.

3. Items are too expensive.

4. Earning energy takes too long. Points should be increased to at least 40 from 30.

5. I miss getting bills in the mailbox. In the Sims 3, if bill is unpaid, electric is shut off. It’s difficult to see in the dark. This game, it’s always daylight out. Would be nice to see both changes.

6. Needs. There aren’t any. Would be nice to see needs replace energy points but not a big deal. Would just like to see needs added to the game.

7. Repo men. They suck but I feel they should be added to the game.

8. Minor bugs. I’m sure they’ll be fixed though. Yesterday, I wasn’t able to exit out of buy and build mode. I would click the X but couldn’t get out. Had to close out the game and go back in to fix it.

That is pretty much most I can think of. Would be nice to see all of these added/changed. Willing to throw in a few bucks to get them all. 

Thank you!

Message 12 of 18 (1,092 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I did that, filled everything out but my game hasn't been fixed, I've waited weeks.
Message 13 of 18 (1,029 Views)

★★ Novice
I love all of these ideas. A few more things I'd like to add is...

It would be great to visit other players homes with your sims and interact there.

Work should be more customizable as you get closer to the end of the story. Maybe at the top level you can fully redesign the store with new wallpaper and other non-career related items.one example is I'd love to put tables in the patio area of the resturaunt career area. And the color scheme would be fun to change. Maybe you can earn the title owner or manager and be able to do that.

I really dont like how you have to put so much work into unlocking traits. Every sim is basically the same until much later in the game. Maybe make it just a little easier... maybe every generation a new trait is unlocked?

Besides being able to own more houses... opening new resturaunts or hospitals etc would be a lot of fun too. Maybe this can be the ultimate goal for careers... moving on to run your own place.

Gardening and other hobbies were mentioned but yes I miss gardening!

Message 14 of 18 (922 Views)

★ Guide
"every generation a new trait is unlocked" 👍
This would be good for traits, and also encourage retirement.
Message 15 of 18 (913 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Pro

I would really like a back button! Everything we use these day allows us to go back to the way it was. All spread sheets have a back button, TV has a back button and if we made one those inadvertent mistakes a back button could fix the issue!

I would like to see a template for our Sims. I went into the head part of my Sim yesterday to check if her nose was more like her moms or her dads and ended up messing her up. I wanted to make sure her nose was closer to her dads because he is retired( first time I did this ) and that was his only child , instead I retired her because I couldn’t get her back to the way she originally looked. Genetics mean a lot in this game and sometimes that means a little nip tuck but if we don’t have some sort of template we are doing surgery in the dark! Scary Sims! 

I am going to paraphrase someone here, the game has become a wash , rinse and repeat !!

Lastly fix the parties! Do you know how exciting it is to talk to our friends just to be let down because EA can’t handle something so simple as chat? I do not want to hear that chat is some deep, covert programming, it is not!  Yahoo and Apple can do it then so can you!

I have no illusions that I have paid for a perfect game performance but I bet that I have paid for a better game play!

Message 16 of 18 (799 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Pro

@nimsj1993hi,
I get to the place that all I do is work my Sims and yes their salary could be more and we get only a few more coins for working the long shift because they want us checking in at least every three hours!

Item are very expensive and we are not compensated when we clear land! If land clearing cost 62,000.00 plus to clear can’t that be fulfilled in the list? I have no idea how someone clears land at that cost without spending real money. That hurts new players and younger players.

Selling inventory! We have a market so why not be permitted to sell our items at a discount there? That would help out new players and the younger players!  You could make some deal where they only advance half as much because they bought at a discount! If you don’t like that then let us get back some of our money!

Let us call another Sim. Adding phones could allow us to build relationships with other Sims without going into an event. I think it could be at a slower rate.When we only have a few minutes or so we could ring up a Sim friend and that relationship would move up.

Message 17 of 18 (788 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I completely agree it would be so such more enjoyable. It gets to a stage when you have had it for while where it becomes boring. Pets fishing and gardening where things they had in the sims FreePlay even buildings with story levels and lifts so what’s happened to this one. The progress is very very slow on game developement. 

Message 18 of 18 (737 Views)