Re: Feedback & Wishlist

by Idiosyncratic53

Original Post

Feedback & Wishlist

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Hi,

I really need an alternative for the vacuum cleaner without electricity because you can't use them if you play with the property challenge where you have no electricity and water. I would find it disappointing to play without dust.

and wenn im already at it here is a Wishlist

Wishlist:

• Fingernails (if its possible)
  • going on a walk with more than one dog
  • Horses, Cars
  • Menstruations and variable process development during pregnancy 
  • Elevator that you can place in your house

If you also have wishes you are welcome to comment them

Message 1 of 5 (290 Views)

Re: Feedback

★ Guide

Yeah I always thought they should have a broom item!

Message 2 of 5 (283 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Kariri625 

Cars don't make sense as can not drive anywhere. If you want one to place in your driveway it is done by taking a toy car and enlarge it.

Pregnancies last three days not room for much other change than what is already present. Given the length of a pregnancy contra menstruation the latter would take about 1 sim hour. if you happened to sneeze you would miss it.

Thumbs up for the elevator. Thumbs up

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 3 of 5 (235 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@jpkarlsen Yes now that you say it it doesn't make sense, you are right
Thanks 😊
Message 4 of 5 (233 Views)

★ Expert
@Kariri625 There are mods for the cars, elevators, menstation, and fingernails that I know of (there may be for others) and so, if you're not adverse to mods, they are ways to add these options to your game. I agree that some of these would be great to be in game so whilst mods aren't the same, at least there's options out there.
Message 5 of 5 (203 Views)