Re: [Feedback] Sweet Treat Showdown - TREATSYLVANIA HUNT

by jayivy666

Original Post

★★★ Guide
@Immichan yeh something smells not right to me. it's never been that hard to do, the failure rate now is really bad.
I only want that hair style, but not willing to spend hundreds of dollars in game AND real life to achieve it.
Message 11 of 34 (1,215 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

This is not funny anymore!!!!! Who came up with the idea of torturing players? It fails on 92% !!!!!!!!!

If it fails on stage 1, it can fail again on the 5th and 7th stage! WTH?! This is so deliberate it's not funny at all! So one round you could end up losing 15+50+180 sim cash! WTH!

If there's another STS event again, I'm gonna stop buying packs then just eventually quit. It's not worth it if TSM will continue doing this.

If you want the game to last long, make players happy. Make packs worth buying. Don't be deliberate on making us spend sim cash.

Message 12 of 34 (1,190 Views)

★★★ Guide
@xAesmaDaevax like I said earlier, something is fishy to me. I've never had this happen in previous bake offs. the failure rate is astounding!
Message 13 of 34 (1,180 Views)

★★ Pro
@Immichan Yes you need to spend money for the megaprice. Up to you if you like to..but that is how it is.
I hope you will get some nice prices and maybe you are a bit lucky on winning rate.

Hope so..

Greetings
Message 14 of 34 (1,152 Views)

★ Apprentice

Just come from losing two challenges, one after the other both at 90% on the first rounds. Got none left now, have to wait till it recharges

It's really not worth bothering about anymore

Message 15 of 34 (1,122 Views)

★★ Pro

Hm..i think this really at least will be fun without this rate of fails....

And if the megaprice will be easier to get....

I do not wonder that people are really do drop playing this type of event...

I am guessing a lot of players do fail...

Well at least the old collections sets and event reruns will come again to get them complete....

And thats cool..good luck to you all 💓

Message 16 of 34 (1,090 Views)

★★★★ Guide

It's strange that some of you have all these problems and fails. I actually experienced the contrary. 8 days through and I lost only 2 challenges.

I have to say that I play it safe: all turns at 90% or more. I can reach turn 7, if the total turns are 9 or 10.

I open two royal boxes a day, so I am gonna make it for the final prize. While to collect enough cookies is super easy, I'll finish that part of the prize in another 2-3 days. Don't run special events or use cupcakes for cookies: you collect enough of them during the challenges.

Message 17 of 34 (1,037 Views)

★★★ Pro
@kg122cin3h6t Well I'm happy for you. What the problem this time seems to be on the first round where it's at 90% and you fail. There's been times where I am at 95% and still fail. Maybe it doesn't happen in your game but it happens to a lot of people. We're all trying to get that grand prize.
Message 18 of 34 (1,003 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@givememore86 Yeah, I just came out of failing a round 1 90%, paid the cash so I wouldn't have to wait 8 more hours, and immediately failed again round 2 92%. And with these being the only way to get enough royals, that makes it exceptionally frustrating to keep failing with 0 consolation. Maybe if the consolation prizes were higher or included some refund of what we spent only to fail out, it wouldn't suck as much. I've spent over 100k simoleons and I can't afford to get cash and cupcakes.
Message 19 of 34 (997 Views)

★★★ Pro
@Immichan in reality I failed the Bake Off about 12 times in total. Most of them because of the first round. They definitely made it tougher this time. It's really hard to gauge how much of a percentage we need.
Message 20 of 34 (989 Views)