Feedback Sims 4 - Retail ( And other Business plots )

by The_Suit05

Original Post

Feedback Sims 4 - Retail ( And other Business plots )

★★ Guide

While I love the idea of Retail, I feel there is way too much micro involved in simply constantly talking just to land some sales.

On top of that selling small items - tends to heavily kill profits. So even if you find the nice cute item you want to sell you really shouldn't, 

Some Changes I think would be meaningful.

1. Charisma + Moodlets ( Confident \ Flirty ) should boost retail interactions. Which makes the decision bar go up faster when interacting with sims.

2. Inspired should boost restocking 

3. All sims that enter the store have a "cash wallet" So they will spend as much money as they have on them. Which is just a randomly assigned value anytime they visit the store.  This would solve the small item problem. As Customers can now buy multiple small items in a single visit. So if they have a $100 - they may buy a $10 Cupcake ( Super fancy made from the finest cat milk ) + $5 carrots ( to pretend to eat healthily) + $80 painting through a single retail purchase. Or maybe the person is a super healthy vegan that buys 20 x $5 carrots. 

This would allow people to make things like Grocery stores that could sell fresh produce and still make a healthy profit as they have the volume of small items. After all, that is what capitalism is all about right? 

Message 1 of 1 (149 Views)