Feedback On Past Expansions The Sims 4

by LunaWaters03

Original Post

Feedback On Past Expansions The Sims 4

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I do care about The Sims franchise, I try not to wish things that are out of the realm of possibility. I spent a lot of money into The Sims 4 here my packs I have left to collect.

Expansions Packs: 3 Left to collect

Game Packs: 2 Left to collect

Stuff Packs: 8 Left to collect

I adore the The Sims 4 and it has strong updates to left to dream of that some major updates should have been at launch like the skin tone update. I wish for The Sims 4 to capture what the The Sims 3 did. Which, The Sims 3 has strong replay values. I noticed The Sims 4 Expansions feel flat at times with enhancing each other or feels hollow. But The Sims 4 Get to Work and Moschino work well together. The Sims 4 Get famous opened a lot ways to get famous from using other expansions. Something, like The Sims 3 you can have in a Expansion Pack profession were can redecorate homes with other packs. A expansion with home designer in The Sims 4 would be fun but you can use all the packs you bought. Expansion profession were you can be home designer with a video camera to record before and after. I know there still updates and packs to come.  

Message 1 of 1 (131 Views)