[Feedback] Monopoly Sudoku 3rd City - When will it be available

by britches0420

Original Post

Re: Monopoly Sodoku

Community Manager
@abc1560862426 Thanks for this information, I would be happy to share this feedback with the team.

We have seen other players asking for when the next city will come out, Currently I do not have information to share of when it may be available.

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 21 of 46 (1,981 Views)

★★★ Novice

If there is no info to share maybe you can tell somebody to stop creating weekly and daily challenges for this game.  The game was barely ready to publish and yet every few days someoneone continues to make it a challenge.....again like today

Message 22 of 46 (1,460 Views)

★★ Novice
@abc1560862426 and they still have discounts for bonus apps. They still want your money for this game. ? Stupid me ???
Message 23 of 46 (1,414 Views)

★ Novice
@abc1560862426 me too!
Message 24 of 46 (1,378 Views)

Re: Monopoly Sudoku 3rd City - When will it be available

★★★ Novice
@EA_Illium I'm afraid that Pogo and I will part ways when my next membership fee is due. Not but a handful of games I really like and my favorite always takes forever to upgrade. Monopoly Sudoku, and no one knows anything about when it will be ready.
Message 25 of 46 (1,255 Views)

★★ Guide
@EA_Illium Illium, this is a spoiler alert that may sound negative and a harsh criticism of Pogo. I ask that you deal with it and please read the following then explain to everyone interested why all monopoly cash built up after completing one City will disappear once they pay for the airport level and the new expansion city is released. It doesn't matter how much time and money by way of gems were invested - I had over $100M monopoly dollars built up. Maybe you could pass along the feedback that new features like bonus buildings or bonus badges or Chance/Double Your Money cards should be made available to those dedicated enough to keep playing once the current city is complete and the long wait for new content to be created is over.

*********************************************************************************

Folks, one thing that Pogo doesn't announce about the upcoming expansion city is that, once available, those who have completed the previous city and kept playing will lose all additional money gained through gameplay. What happened last time was that the airport fee was $50M monopoly dollars and all the rest of the huge treasure trove of money I'd earned from play disappeared and reset to the original baseline amount.

I think this is criminal given the amount of time and expenditure of gems I invested earning all those monopoly dollars. I believe I had more than $100M stored up before the most recent expansion was released and I was furious. I don't care much for this game anyway but it was fun thinking I'd have a leg up on the to be announced new location once it became available to the public.

You have been warned. Pogo will not reimburse you for your efforts. They should, though, announce generally that this is how they handle the new expansion. This is easily the biggest money pit of a game you'll ever play. The game literally forces you to use built up power up cards, not intuitively demonstrating on screen that you have to hit the small "x" in the upper righthand corner of each dialogue box that appears after every Chance Card and then at the end asking if you want to double your earnings. It's easy to get lost in the excitement at first because each time you run out of cards the option to be taken directly to the store is put front and center, in your face, every single "Chance" they get.

This is an ingenious game design and perfect way to dupe unsuspecting gamers of their hard earned cash spent on gems. I wouldn't sound so bitter of all this cash doesn't disappear at the beginning of each new expansion for those dedicated enough like I've been to play through to the end, complete each city, and later surprised to find my time and money investment were for nothing. Not even bonus items or badges or anything.
Message 26 of 46 (1,233 Views)

★★ Guide
@Lindac1220 Linda, I feel your pain but expansion packs take time for content to be created by the engineers. It's the nature of the gaming industry. I'm surprised about the seeming popularity of Monopoly Sudoku but if you love it - at least, loved the aspect of earning monopoly dollars, constructing buildings and watching my strip real estate empire grown - then patience is a virtue. This isn't one of those cheap Street Builders hidden object games like Winter Wonderland, Postcards from France or even StoryQuest, where new levels can be churned out on an assembly line for quick consumption. Hopefully we'll be allowed to do something with our accrued monopoly cash savings once the new city content is released.
Message 27 of 46 (1,231 Views)

★★ Guide
@abc1560862426 Now really abc, how much fun would that be for all the players still working on the game, those newly introduced to it? I agree it takes far too long to create a new city and once released and the airport level is paid for all additional funds built up between finishing the old city and moving on to the new will disappear unceremoniously and you'll have t start all over again from scratch. I'm challenging EA Community Manager Illium to explain this unfortunate factoid because it infuriated me no end to find all the gems and all the hours I'd spent playing Monopoly Sudoku, once the current city was complete, was in vain and not even recognized or mentioned in any blog anywhere prior to the new city launch.
Message 28 of 46 (1,229 Views)

★ Apprentice
@EA_Illium Martoman is so right. All the money earned after completing one city just disappears when the new city arrives. What's going on here?!!?
Message 29 of 46 (1,185 Views)

Re: [Feedback] Monopoly Sudoku 3rd City - When will it be available

★ Novice

Just talked with an EA rep.  Today is March 6 and they STILL don't have a clue when the AIRPORT City will be released.  Very frustrating.

Message 30 of 46 (1,136 Views)