Re: Feature Request - Purchase Handiness Upgrades for Objects.

by PugLove888

Original Post

Feature Request - Purchase Handiness Upgrades for Objects.

Hero (Retired)

Not all my Sims are handy. Not all my Sims want to be handy.

If my sim is filthy rich and not handy, why can't they pay for the upgrades on their items?

• Could you Imagine Judith Ward sweating over plumbing in her house? Absolutely not!
  • Victor or Lily Feng on the floors of their apartment to upgrade their fridge? No!
  • The Landgraabs? I think not.
  • My 26th Generation Sim who could buy every available house in the game and still not be broke? The audacity!

Why can't I hire a handyman to come and upgrade my Sims things if not just directly purchase upgrades on the objects?

I think being able to purchase upgrades for your objects would be fantastic! 

Just an idea I had.

Message 1 of 4 (358 Views)

★★★ Pro

This is a really good idea you are absolutely right specially with the landgrabbs I couldn't imagine Nancy upgrading the toilet or kitchen sink.

Message 2 of 4 (328 Views)

Champion

@PoptartJuniper I love this idea!! You go, girl!! 

SheriGR   I don’t work for EA.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png
Me Too – if you also have this problem | XP – for helpful comments
Message 3 of 4 (310 Views)
Highlighted

Champion

@PoptartJuniper, I also completely agree!  I like my Sims to act in accordance with their personalities or the story I am crafting for them.  Lily Feng's dress isn't exactly forgiving for doing menial labor. Large smile  Victor Feng would also have to at least take off his jacket! Wink I also can't see Vlad the Vampire doing these upgrades either! Raised eyebrow And Judith is too worried about the paparazzi taking pictures to do her own upgrades.... she wouldn't want the tabloids to start speculating that her career is tanking and the proof is that she is doing her own handiness upgrades! ShockedLarge smile

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 4 of 4 (296 Views)