Favourite pictures

by themummyof4

Original Post

Re: Favourite pictures

★★ Pro
This is so cool to know! I have a blue haired sim married to someone else’s green haired sim. I’m going to have to have them woohoo as soon as the current baby leaps out of the bassinet tomorrow!

And I finally “moved out” one of the kids I wasn’t crazy about the looks of before ever promoting him. Felt bad, but had others I wanted to promote and didn’t think it was ever going to be his turn anyway. That and I had to know if I could get an heirloom that way, but no dice!
Message 31 of 1,124 (994 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@mamabearboys oh, I'd be curious to know if the baby's hair is purple...since Mom & Dad's are blue and green. Let us know. Lol 😁 😉

Message 32 of 1,124 (993 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert
Now THAT would be very cool
Imagine the rainbow of hair colours we’d see!

Lol @ the ugly adult!
Message 33 of 1,124 (986 Views)

★★★★ Expert
That's one thing that I find a bit annoying...when a little adorable kid turns into a terrible looking adult...and there is nothing you can do, unless you make them playable...!!
This generation my lady is terribly overweight, as i'm basing my SimLit and a fb page on the family...and she is supposed to be not very nice...lol
Message 34 of 1,124 (958 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
My sim can conjure fire out of nothing.
Message 35 of 1,124 (938 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
Hahaha!! 😂 These pictures were so, so funny! You all must be very good with your timing to get shots like those. I have a hard time just getting a shot of my Sims standing still!
Message 36 of 1,124 (906 Views)

★★ Pro
Speaking of timing on a screenshot- I have tried at least a dozen times to capture my photog Sim diving in and out of the prop box! I had never seen her fail until a minute ago and she face planted on the box lid. Now I have to be ready to screenshot her failing again too!
Message 37 of 1,124 (894 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
My first funny screenshot! This just happened! Ha!
Message 38 of 1,124 (870 Views)

★ Guide
OMG that is awesome! I want to cast fire, too!
Message 39 of 1,124 (861 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert
Ok... I’ve been getting a few funny screenshots lately but keep forgetting to come back and post them! So here you go...
Apparently one sim likes to go into a table at the market music fest to be sure those champagne glasses are worthy, there are a two Siamese twins, one dancing naked at the club and one eating at the restaurant... only lets me upload three... next post!
Message 40 of 1,124 (846 Views)