Fashion dilemma

by BlueWizardRob

Original Post

Fashion dilemma

★★★★★ Expert

I have a fashion dilemma.  I have been playing the game ever since the launch and have mainly focused on male sims.  The game has given me an overwhelming ratio of male babies (27 boys in a row at one point).  I've rarely had more than one girl in the family and often none.  For the first time ever, the game has given me all girls.  My theme has been superhero.  All of my boys wear superhero suits or speedos.  Starting next week when I promote new sims and retire my current ones, I will have an all female crew.

The problem is that I don't have 4 female super hero suits.  I have typically put my girls in the bouffant dress, flapper dress or fairy costume (those are the girls costumes I collect).  

Should I put the girls in fairy costumes (I have 4 colors) or historical dresses (I have flapper dresses in 3 colors and bouffant dresses in 2 colors) and should I put one of the girls in a super hero suit?

IMG_0287.jpg

Message 1 of 8 (545 Views)

Re: Fashion dilemma

[ Edited ]
Hero

PicsArt_05-10-07.00.35.jpg

I would choose Superhero and flapper dress.

Black or yellow bouffant dresses are also nice.

Fairy costume would be my last choice. 

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 2 of 8 (528 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@SalixCat 

Thanks for the suggestions and especially thanks for the pics.  Since I don't have any active female sims right now, I couldn't post any.

My bouffant dresses are black (with black butterfly wings) and dark red (my personal favorite- It reminds me of Vivien Leigh as Scarlet O'Hara in Gone With the Wind).  The female super hero suit is green (I have all of the colors for boys - It is the only costume I collect for boys).  The flapper dresses are red, light blue, and cream.

Message 3 of 8 (498 Views)

Hero

You're welcome @BlueWizardRob 

I forgot about the dark red bouffant dress! I agree with you, it's very nice. What do you think of this suggestion: dark red bouffant dress, red flapper dress, green superhero outfit (as you don't have the red yet) and a red fairy? 

Message 4 of 8 (478 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
I may try that
Message 5 of 8 (467 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Here is what I have right now. 

Meet Elizabeth Knight, Alexandra Knight, Eleanor Knight and Victoria Knight. 

D811E60F-9FDF-4A72-A071-79DEC95E353C.jpeg

Message 6 of 8 (433 Views)

Hero

Will all the Knight girls become superheroes? I had this one last year. 

PicsArt_01-08-06.30.43.png

Message 7 of 8 (425 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
If they ever increase the size of Izzy's closet. I have 35 that I love so I won't throw any away but I would love more space to collect more super hero suits, historical dresses and fairy costumes.
Message 8 of 8 (405 Views)