Family portrait - How does yours look right now?

by EA_Mai

Original Post

Re: Family portrait - How does yours look right now?

★★★ Guide

here are my gals 

Shakira, Serenity, Savanna & Sienna Simms 

The two in the middle are my twins and longest players

Message 131 of 140 (1,948 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@JustJazzy81 wrote:
@BlueWizardRobhow did you get those colours!? I've only ever won the grey one for female and male from Izzy

I save up until I have at least 2000 gems (usually more) before I try Izzy’s. I then re-roll until I get a Super Hero costume, with a bonus to all hobbies or all careers, with a color I don’t have yet. I pin any of those that I get and keep re-rolling until I get just the costume I want.  It is expensive in gems to get exactly what you want. 

It it also takes a long time, sometimes up to an hour of re-rolls. 

Im happy because I now have all of the available colors. 

Message 132 of 140 (1,941 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

After getting 4 girls for the first time ever last generation, the game has once again decided I need boys.  This makes 11 boys in a row.  At least it is doing better genetic matching than it used to.  Everyone is generally fit and has red hair and all but one have green eyes.

IMG_0414.jpg

Message 133 of 140 (1,877 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@BlueWizardRob wrote:

After getting 4 girls for the first time ever last generation, the game has once again decided I need boys.  This makes 11 boys in a row.  At least it is doing better genetic matching than it used to.  Everyone is generally fit and has red hair and all but one have green eyes.

IMG_0414.jpg

Oh Wiz how i miss you and your gorgeous red haired SuperSims in my game!  I love that you have clones of the cheekiest sim thats ever graced my game screen lol!

It’s been a long time since I’ve posted my family portrait, or... well, anything really!  This is my 20th Generation, so i think it’s time.  From left to right, here’s Harper, Bo, Blaire and Sage

BC489D71-FDD2-4239-8060-1D4CD47F70AE.jpeg

Message 134 of 140 (1,784 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

After several months reveling in the waning rays of summer, the boys think it is time to ditch the swimwear and get back to work. Which Colors superhero suits should they choose this time?  (For boys I have all colors). 

Message 135 of 140 (1,708 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I love your starlets! Standard smile I am totally new to this - but I've played Sims on line for 20 years or more! This is quite different, but fun. I'll be posting a family portrait soon. 

Message 136 of 140 (1,420 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Here is my first, little family! Heart

carmellacool.png

Message 137 of 140 (1,394 Views)

★★★ Newbie

How do I get my family portrait?

Message 138 of 140 (1,292 Views)

@Parshuna-Karki Just click on the picture in your home that features all your sims in it and that blue screen appears. You can view all your generations and take a screenshot and post it here to brag about your cool sims.
Message 139 of 140 (1,257 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I love my Sim family. Dean and Amelia are my married couple. Charley was the only one adopted. 

Message 140 of 140 (1,222 Views)