Re: Family portrait - How does yours look right now?

by themummyof4

Original Post

★★ Novice

@PaQuilter1 thank you! although what I meant to ask was if you can still rename your past generations label in the family portrait. Because I still can't decide what to label my current generation and I'm already itching to retire them. 

Message 31 of 140 (2,467 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@lowteacup When you name your current generation, it puts the name across the top of all the generations. I think that's what you mean. I thought you meant when you tap on a SIM in a previous generation...that name you can't change. 😉😊

Message 32 of 140 (2,454 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert
Mine are a bit sad at moment, because of @VintageStarlette 's Vivien's retirement...

When the gems come through next week they'll retire and Esther on the left, and Samuel Vince, the little boy, will take over...
Message 33 of 140 (2,420 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert
Yes, EA! Forcible retirement has impact! And it ain't good! 😫😭

But good friends like 🖤 @themummyof4 make mourning bearable.

Below: Vivien Leigh (R.I.P.) is on the far left along with Greta Garbo and the Wayne family—all in mourning attire out of respect for the pensioned. 😞
Message 34 of 140 (2,410 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Here we are, all wearing black IMG_6879.jpgin mourning over the forced retirement of our long time family friend Vivien.

Message 35 of 140 (2,387 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@BlueWizardRob What a bodacious—I mean beautiful gesture. Vivien would be moved. 🚒
Message 36 of 140 (2,379 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@VintageStarlette@BlueWizardRob Oh look it's the Chippendales!! 😍😍😍

*Blushing* my mistake it's the Knight guys!!

Message 37 of 140 (2,347 Views)

EA app Team

Great to see all your households! And their... interesting clothes choice :P

I'm playing the game legacy challenge style, where heirs are always females. My first Sim was Mai, then her daughter Mai II, Mai III, etc. If you are familiar with the legacy challenge rules - I'm playing a matriarchy.

What does that mean? It means that when Mai IV has 6 boys in a row, things get a bit crowded over here:

gen4-5.png

(From left to right: Mai IV, 3rd son, 1st son, Mai IV's brother, 5th son, Mai IV's husband, 6th son, 2nd son, 4th son)

Will the 7th child be a girl? I'll keep you updated! Standard smile

Message 38 of 140 (2,304 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@EA_Mai That's awesome, Mai, but what happens to the Matriarchy when there are no female heirs? Do you adopt? 😮

Message 39 of 140 (2,292 Views)

★★★ Guide

@PaQuilter1 wrote:

@EA_Mai That's awesome, Mai, but what happens to the Matriarchy when there are no female heirs? Do you adopt? 😮

😂 @PaQuilter1 you are hilarious.

Message 40 of 140 (2,274 Views)