Re: Family event limit

by Lachannani

Original Post

Family event limit

★★★★ Expert
Apart from all the other annoying limits, is it just me or are family events limited as well?
I noticed, but didn't react in time, so I now have a few grown up children who only have two stars in their good upbringing trait! And of course, I can't remember which ones, so I will probably promote or marry off the wrong ones!!
Anyone got a good strategy worked out?
Message 1 of 10 (699 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Maybe, they don't like players to acquire level 3 good upbringing trait. Or they just love giving their players a hard time.
Message 2 of 10 (676 Views)

We had a bug before that caused the events to pop up more often. This has been fixed, maybe that's the difference you're noticing. 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 3 of 10 (648 Views)

★★ Pro
I agree- these are your “bug babies” that must have aged up during those days when there was a glitch with family events.
Message 4 of 10 (636 Views)

★★★★ Expert
Ow...that's a pain...they used to all have the event thing first thing in the morning, now it's just a few of them... bit tricky with five kids...!
Message 5 of 10 (630 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I liked it much better when all of the family events popped up first thing in the morning.  It was easier to do everything and make sure that nothing got missed.

Message 6 of 10 (622 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have the she problem. 

I log in in the morning, and they have the family event, but when I go to retrieve my working SIM and return the even changed to birthday. So you miss it. Doesnt matter what time you log in either.

Message 7 of 10 (604 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

This has been happening to me as well recently.  You see the event when you log on but in the two clicks it takes to bring your sim home, it has already changed to a birthday.Devil

Message 8 of 10 (591 Views)

★★★★ Guide
Same @BlueWizardRob, I’ve had my chance at a 3Star good upbringing stay at a 2 before because of this 😒
Message 9 of 10 (581 Views)

We now have a bug post on this: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Open-Family-event-changes-to-birthday/td-p/6799541

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 10 of 10 (532 Views)